Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Controversial Film Opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    GOTG?
    Guardians of the Galaxy

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Here's a controversial opinion, I rarely like super hero movies and I'm sort of over the whole thing LOL! Range is everything if your looking to be a great actor, otherwise why act?? TV has overtaken the Big Screen as far as entertainment value/quality. I rarely go to the movies.
    I agree with a lot of these points as well. TV can give you so much more over 10 episodes or so.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    GOTG?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by marvelsferb7 View Post
    I don't think we've had one of these threads in a while and they're always fun to read! It can be negative-controversial, positive-controversial, controversial in real life or this sub or just something you want to get off your chest!

Here are some of mine:

Rachel McAdams in Game Night gave the best performance of the aughts.

Aliens is considerably better than Alien.

GOTG is the best Marvel movie.

"Range" is really overrated when talking about actors and this sub needs to find new criteria.

Johnny Depp is not really that impressive an actor.

Okay, what are yours now? Let it all out.
    I'll agree with Dan about Winter Soldier but I haven't seen them all as I'm not really into the whole super hero thing. My wife forced me to watch GOTG and I liked it so much we saw the second one in the theater. Footnote: A theater is a place people used to gather to watch films.

Aliens is the best Alien movie

I love Depp in anything he does.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Here's a controversial opinion, I rarely like super hero movies and I'm sort of over the whole thing LOL! Range is everything if your looking to be a great actor, otherwise why act?? TV has overtaken the Big Screen as far as entertainment value/quality. I rarely go to the movies.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I'm not really sure your Aliens, GOTG, and Johnny Depp opinions are really all the controversial. GOTG is the one that might be the most controversial there, just because there's so many good options to choose from. Personally I'm in the Winter Soldier is the best Marvel movie camp myself.

Leave a comment:

• marvelsferb7
    started a topic What Is Your Controversial Film Opinion?

What Is Your Controversial Film Opinion?

I don't think we've had one of these threads in a while and they're always fun to read! It can be negative-controversial, positive-controversial, controversial in real life or this sub or just something you want to get off your chest!

Here are some of mine:

Rachel McAdams in Game Night gave the best performance of the aughts.

Aliens is considerably better than Alien.

GOTG is the best Marvel movie.

"Range" is really overrated when talking about actors and this sub needs to find new criteria.

Johnny Depp is not really that impressive an actor.

Okay, what are yours now? Let it all out.
Working...
X