Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Mr. Hill will also be having a recap email go out the day after each new episode. They will be airing past my bedtime to I will need to remember not to read the email until after I have watched the episode.

https://info.harpercollins.com/nos4a2/

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    As NOS4A2 approaches Mr. Hill has become quite active on his blog. https://www.joehillfiction.com/blog.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Sad to report that I did not make the special showing at ECCC. There was just too much stuff going on and I wasn’t able to be at the right place at the right time.
    Hope you had a great time!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Sad to report that I did not make the special showing at ECCC. There was just too much stuff going on and I wasn’t able to be at the right place at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Don't have cable so I won't be watching this until it shows up on a streaming service. If it does. Still wait for The Terror to show up.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Sweet! I saw that on Joe's Twitter. Added to my calendar for ECCC!
    Wish I could attend, enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Sweet! I saw that on Joe's Twitter. Added to my calendar for ECCC!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I’m going to had to find out more about this since I’ll be there.
    AMCTV.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Well I just learned that episode one will be previewed at the Emerald City Comic Con next Saturday. That day is sold out which will save me from deciding if I would drive all the way up to Seattle to see it.
    I’m going to had to find out more about this since I’ll be there.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Well I just learned that episode one will be previewed at the Emerald City Comic Con next Saturday. That day is sold out which will save me from deciding if I would drive all the way up to Seattle to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I'm currently listening to this to get ready for the show. I was kinda dreading the narrator as I wasn't a big fan of her reading The Fireman. NOS4A2 is a much better book so far so it may have just been the material. Joe's got me laughing out loud in places.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Someone bad is coming:

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a Heart Shaped Box adaptation.
    I so want a Heart Shaped movie. I think that could be a fantastic 2 hour movie!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a Heart Shaped Box adaptation.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    As much as I think Quinto will kill it (he was really creepy in 'American Horror Story: Asylum') I think Walton Goggins would have made a better Manx.

Anyways between this and the upcoming 'Locke & Key' Netflix show it's pretty exciting being a Hill fan...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X