Favorite Clive Barker movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Clive Barker movie?

Which is your favorite Clive Barker movie?

http://www.wickedhorror.com/top-horr...-clive-barker/

Hellraiser and Candyman were quite good, but I'm partial to Lord of Illusions.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I like Hellraiser . I also liked Midnight Meat Train I have not seen Night breed . It's on Netflix so I hope to check it out. Not a big fan of Candyman but not not a fan of it .

Comment

Hhhmmmm....... Nightbread was pretty good. I recently rewatched Hellraiser and well......it was OK, but less enjoyable than I expected. Lord of Illusions was on recently too, and I enjoyed that more, so I will pick that one!

Comment

Still need to watch more of his flicks. I've Hellraiser 1 and 2, Candyman and some of his newer stuff, Book of Blood and Midnight Meat Train. I liked them all. Still have yet to see Rawhead Rex, Lord of Illusion, and Nightbreed.

Love Hellraiser, never gets old for me. I should rewatch Candyman too, it's been too long. Book of Blood was a cool and unique watch too.
          Last edited by Theli; 12-25-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Hellraiser, by far.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Hellraiser and Candyman. I also like the first sequels of those. Recently I watched a movie based on his short story Dread and thought it was surprisingly effective for such a low budget film.

Comment

Working...
              X