No announcement yet.

Remake of Pet Semetery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute, real cute you two! My apologies for the spelling, I own the book and should have remembered, LOL! Thank you for the correction.

Comment

I thought you were using the s instead of the c because it was for pet sucketery. because it was so bad.Oh boy sometimes I am slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
        I agree with Bookworm. They need to stop. No one knows how to make scary movies anymore! I mean the good ones, where they scare you as a kid and can still freak you out as an adult. I don't like modern FX, it sucks! When my oldest child was 5, she loved American Werewolf in Paris, she didn't even think it was scary. Of course, I didn't either, the wolves were computerized. To properly scare her, I put in the London one and then The Howling and you know she actually screamed! I scream just thinking about there being kids out there that think the newest Freddy Krueger is the original!
        Ha! I let my little brother watch IT with me when he was 3 or 4. He just set there, watched the whole thing didn't say a word. Found out latter that night, that it scared the crap out of him. For years after that all we had to do to scare him was to say "They float. We all float". Almost 20 years later he still gets mad if I say that to him.
        "now youes can't leave"
        A Bronx Tale
        directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
          Ha! I let my little brother watch IT with me when he was 3 or 4. He just set there, watched the whole thing didn't say a word. Found out latter that night, that it scared the crap out of him. For years after that all we had to do to scare him was to say "They float. We all float". Almost 20 years later he still gets mad if I say that to him.
          Laughing so hard I am literally crying!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
            One of my former roommates when I lived with her and my sister is the same way, lol. Saw IT way too young and was scarred and is scared of clowns to this day. Gets freaked out by a hanging toy my sister had of a clown. She hates it when I have said before "They all float down here" I was surprised when she didn't give me a snide remark when I shared the cover for the the 25th anniversary edition of IT that CD did. Wonder what she would do if she saw my editions of the book, lol.
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Before IT, there was the clown form Poltergeist that freaked me out. Just a toy on a rocking chair. Until it end up under the bed. Then when it was discovered, it's arms elongated and dragged the kid kicking and screaming under the bed. Took me a while to get over that one--and I was 14! I still find the scene creepy out 30 years later.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Before IT, there was the clown form Poltergeist that freaked me out. Just a toy on a rocking chair. Until it end up under the bed. Then when it was discovered, it's arms elongated and dragged the kid kicking and screaming under the bed. Took me a while to get over that one--and I was 14! I still find the scene creepy out 30 years later.
                The other stories got me thinking of that one. My best friend in high school had a girlfriend who had a clown doll exactly like the one in the movie. When they got home from watching it, she put it in the attic immediately.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

May be if they remade it with a all-midget cast--a "Llittle People, Big Semetery" kinda thing.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

OK. Maybe not.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                    X