• Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    That I do

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I assume YOU hate sports. I just hate the Red Sox.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Sounds like a boring read for someone who hates sports.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Faithful is a really fun read. It is a nice look into the minds of fans during the Red Sox great run. I think the contrasting views of O'nan and King are really enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It's one of the ones I have coming. It'll probably sit on my shelf for a while before I even think about reading it.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm not sure I want to read that one at all. I'm sure I will eventually though.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I've only got a few left, most of King reads in the last 2 years have been rereads. I'm not looking forward to Faithful--speaking as a Yankees fan.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I usually try to space out my King books by squeezing 2-3 non Kings in between each King read. Sometimes I push it to 4-5 if I'm lucky.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    hmm...west side story maybe. I've only ever read anything I was forced to in school.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    No non-king books on the horizon to be read? What was you last non-king book?

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I have IT and 11/22/63 slated so far. Then ill go back to having a vote on what to read out of my unread king books. So the next vote when I get to it will be full dark no stars vs night shift. Assuming I get that far before doctor sleep which I will be reading immediately.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, I honestly don't remember why I stopped reading it, but since I was in college and was knee deep in my literature survey courses, I assume it was more a matter of time than not connecting with the work, We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Good luck.I hope you have a better time with it then I did.I my try it again one day but not for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Weaveworld is going onto my 2012 reading list.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well I have one more Bachman to go.I gave up on weavworld and I still need to read UTD and Only Child.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    re-read list
    the first 4 bachman books
    first time read's include one I finished a few weeks ago
    swan song loved it
    weaveworld clive barker
    until I find you john irving
    under the dome stephen king
    and last but not least only child by jack ketchum

Leave a comment:

Working...
X