X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    To all my Friends at the CD Forum, thank you for your friendship throughout the year! I extend Seasons Greetings and the sincere wish that all of you have a very pleasant Holiday Season and that the New Year will bring each and everyone Joy, Serenity and Prosperity.
    The same to you and yours and everyone here!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    To all my Friends at the CD Forum, thank you for your friendship throughout the year! I extend Seasons Greetings and the sincere wish that all of you have a very pleasant Holiday Season and that the New Year will bring each and everyone Joy, Serenity and Prosperity.
    Same to you, and I'll second that sentiment! I think I received enough chocolate today to put on 15-20lbs easy

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Same to you! Merry Christmas and happy holidays, all! I truly appreciate everyone on the forum and the nice quiet corner of the Internet we have here.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Very well said. Right back at ya' my friend.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X