Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Brian!!!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Yes, congratulations! Good to hear Mom and baby are both doing well.

Comment

With a new baby the parents will be praying for Doctor Sleep to stop by. Congrats on the little bundle!

Comment

Off for a long hike and to another library dollar book sale. What goodies will I find today?

Comment

Talking of libraries, I wish my local public library looked something like this...

austria_-_admont_abbey_library_-_1185.jpeg
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

admont library austria.jpg
              - Stephen King

Comment

Austria_-_Admont_Abbey_Library_-_1246.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

Has anyone seen this?
                  Capture.PNG

Comment

Yep, very cool. I want them to do a 3 book set instead of releasing them individually.

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                    Has anyone seen this?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13874[/ATTACH]

Comment

Who ever said you can't cry over spilt milk didn't have breakfast at my house this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Who ever said you can't cry over spilt milk didn't have breakfast at my house this morning.
                        LOL!!!
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Landmine under the milk jug again?

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one with boxes and boxes full of bubble wrap that protected all of our delivered treasures; so what to do with it all?? Do the guys at CD or the other presses ever wonder what happens to all of those neat bubble wrap envelopes? Well, as cold weather is creeping in here in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia; I have been looking for ways to save money on energy bills (saved money is book money). I've discovered that bubble wrap is a great window insulator that keeps the cold air from leaking in while still letting the daylight shine through. It's great for privacy too and I am pleasantly surprised that it doesn't look trashy from the inside or the outside. Just cut to fit the glass, spray a mist of water on the glass, press the flat side to the glass and there you have it. Cheap and easy, just like I like it!
                            " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                            - Cicero

Comment

I don't usually wonder about that. I do wonder if the post office actually uses all 3 of the custom forms we have to include in priority mail international shipments.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Just wanted to wish all my American CD friends and cohorts a Happy Thanksgiving holiday from your neighbour to the north.

Comment

Working...
                                X