No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent Halloween laid up in bed with a cold. Homemade chicken and cabage soup did the trick, tho. Ready for my extra long shift tonight!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Catching up on e-mail and I got one from Subterranean Press. They sent me a package. I can't remember what it is. I thought that the only book I still have on pre-order was The Shining. Guess I find out tomorrow or Tuesday what it is.

Comment

The my mood seems to have disappeared. I guess that means I am always going to be stressed...... Seems about right..

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          The my mood seems to have disappeared. I guess that means I am always going to be stressed...... Seems about right..
          I noticed that too - well, "fine" is good I suppose.....

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            I noticed that too - well, "fine" is good I suppose.....
            Hmm I'll have to add that menu to this forums style for next time. I'll be switching the style back sometime this week.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The old mood thing didn't work with the updated forum software. I installed a new one. You can change your mood in either your profile page or by click the little pencil symbol under your name on any of your posts.

Instagram

Comment

That's ok I was not joking work is a big ball of stress and it was going to get better by this week. Well..... not. Hopefully in a couple of weeks .

Comment

Maybe it should say instead of "I am:" "I am feeling:" just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                    Maybe it should say instead of "I am:" "I am feeling:" just a suggestion.
                    Not sure I can change that. I'll look into it.

Instagram

Comment

Dan, I think some ones been gaming the system to get the forum participation rewards. This Brian Freeman guy has suddenly passed 1,000,000 posts. I'm just saying...

Comment

I noticed that a few days ago. Think he is including each sentence he is writing for his next book as a post here. If that's the case I say no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Dan, I think some ones been gaming the system to get the forum participation rewards. This Brian Freeman guy has suddenly passed 1,000,000 posts. I'm just saying...
                          You guys can't imagine the coupon code you get for post #100,000 -- let alone post #1,000,000. They. Are. Amazing.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Shares in the company for passing 1 mill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                              You guys can't imagine the coupon code you get for post #100,000 -- let alone post #1,000,000. They. Are. Amazing.

Brian
                              If you pass 1,000,000 posts, you get a special 1/1 limited edition from CD bound in your OWN SKIN!! Sure, it hurts like hell, but quality always does!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
                                And I was leading the way for so long! Oh well, something to strive for. Hope you guys are still around in 2525 (If CD is still alive...)
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X