• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but its annoying. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      No, but its annoying. lol
      That's part of what I like about this forum. Every other one I post on, opens a new page after posting and generally won't allow you to post again for a minute. I also like that when you edit your post it doesn't say it. I always edit my posts after finding typos. I post first and correct later, lol.

Comment

I haven't seen it. If I do I can look into it and see what the problem is.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I haven't had any issues at all like this.

Comment

Me neither.
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

I've been getting it off and on for a few days. The last post I made I got it and the post showed up twice so I deleted one and then the photo stopped working in the other, so then I fixed that one.

Comment

I've been getting double posts as well

on a different note, this current buy 39$ worth and get a 40$ coupon deal, does it work if I use a gift certificate to pay for the $39 order?

Comment

For things like that tommy, I just try and hope it works. lol.

As for the leave page thing, it's only happened once in my 5 or 6 posts today. did it pretty well every time last night. I'm using a work computer now, but still firefox so I don't know what is causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    For things like that tommy, I just try and hope it works. lol.
                    yeah, I hope it does work otherwise I may need to change my order, lol

Comment

Bought a clownfish for my reef aquarium. His name? Pennywise.

(His tank-mate is named Ruth Bader Finsburg. I'm curious as to whether more people will get the Pennywise reference or the Ruth Bader Finsburg reference...)

Comment

I definitely only got pennywise. lol

Comment

I get it...
                          Spoiler!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well it snowed for the first time yesterday and it's snowing this morning. Winter starts. I always like the first 2-3 months of winter, after that it wears it's welcome thin.

Comment

We still call this Fall in Virginia Brother. LOL!!!

Comment

..... and Autumn in England.
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X