Comment

Looks like a great place Teri.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Looks nice, Teri, good luck with it.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

In case I don't log on this weekend - I want to wish all my fellow Canadian CD friends a Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And an advanced Happy 4th of July to my American friends on here as well!!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys and Happy Canada Day TJ (I don't know your real name)

Comment

Happy Canada day to all the Canadians on the board. It was a great day at the beach.

Comment

So I go to down load pics of my recent adds and for some strange reason it looks like the settings have changed and I can't download photos right now. Don't know if CD changed something when you click on the download picture button or if it is another stupid windows 8 thing. Well I will continue to try as time allows.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    So I go to down load pics of my recent adds and for some strange reason it looks like the settings have changed and I can't download photos right now. Don't know if CD changed something when you click on the download picture button or if it is another stupid windows 8 thing. Well I will continue to try as time allows.
                    We didn't change anything.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

When will the Stephen King grab bags be shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        There is some issue going on, I had posted some book covers in the "what are you currently reading" the images are gone leaving some text, ie(attachment 12905) and when you click on them it says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" you can see this on page 113 of the thread.
                        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
                          There is some issue going on, I had posted some book covers in the "what are you currently reading" the images are gone leaving some text, ie(attachment 12905) and when you click on them it says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" you can see this on page 113 of the thread.
                          That can happens when you check the one check box when uploading the image. No idea why it does that. So whenever you upload images like that, just make sure to un-check the any check boxes you see.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I didn't think so but was hopeful it was something small. Back to the drawing board.
                            Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            We didn't change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              Happy Canada day to all the Canadians on the board. It was a great day at the beach.
                              Lucky you! It was cold (for Windsor standards at least), and rained quite hard all day, a little thunder and lightning to boot - natures fireworks! I'm used to this time of year to be hot and humid (85F and 70% humidity), not 65 and all day rain.

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                When will the Stephen King grab bags be shipping?

Comment

Working...
                                X