No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the shirt, how's the sizing? true to size or large too large/small?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Picked up this shirt the other day. I thought you guys would appreciate it.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-raven
      me like, good one Dan! Reminds me that I need to post my "reading" shirts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
        I like the shirt, how's the sizing? true to size or large too large/small?
        I'd say it's probably close to size, but I'd play it safe on the side of too small.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          I'd say it's probably close to size, but I'd play it safe on the side of too small.
          Good, I'll size up and expect it to downsize in the dryer.

Comment

Yay!!! Snowmageddon III heading KC! It's actually already started and I'm into work early--probably be here for a couple of days again.

snowmageddon-300x222.jpg
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Have fun! It's supposed to be 61 here tomorrow, gonna mow the lawn.
              Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Yay!!! Snowmageddon III heading KC! It's actually already started and I'm into work early--probably be here for a couple of days again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12218[/ATTACH]

Comment

Down with Punxatawney Phil!!!

roadkill with mustard.jpg
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I have those possums in my neighbourhood, and skunks, and the occasional rat. Have a couple rather large hawks hanging around too. You'd think I live somewhat out in the county....but nope. Right in the middle of the city.

Comment

Yep, I see racoons, possums, rats, and at least one feral cat come out of the gutter drain in from of my house. Found a frozen raccoon in the drain after I shoveled 11 inches of snow off it today.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No Opossum's here, though we do get the odd Raccoon or other random critters. Had mice last year, hate the bastards.

Comment

Bought this today. First one I picked off the shelf was a second printing so I thought I would see if they and any firsts, and they did. I noticed while switching out the books that the second printing was noticeably thicker then the first. I guess they used thicker paper for the second run? The artwork has even been modified for the thicker book. Thought it was strange they would make that decision after doing a first run.

Comment

That is interesting.I wonder if it is because of the value. First vs second or a cost cutting measure.

Comment

The pergo nightmare continues. But I got my erc books today.So that makes the pergo nightmare more tolerable.
                            Well back to the nightmare.

Comment

Random thought:

It amazes me, the quality of art that gets into so many books, wether it be horror, sci-fi, or whatever. Artists like Canigula, Chadbourne, Chong, etc..... I really wish I had near that talent for drawing things. They make wonderful display pieces, as well as how well they fit within their respective books. You could have a PhD in art and still not be able to teach me!

I'll stick to my stick figures I guess. Even then, don't think I could make it on the old stick figure death theater webpage. Which sadly does not exist anymore as far as I know. sfdt.com gets you to a warning page for potential threat, so don't go there.

Comment

Somebody did! (warning: my computer told me not to go to this site as there may be some bad stuff I don't want on my computer--I went anyway with no problems; macafee probably had just never had to test the site before.)

http://www.sfdt.com/

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X