No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I found CD from searching out top rated horror books, and somehow one of the ones on the list was tied in with CD somehow. It could have maybe been somehow through the King website - a listing of his books maybe???? I know it was indirectly found through some list. Although I think it was around the same time I found out about Brian Keene and Graham Masteron, as I nabbed one from each through Amazon or AbeBooks, again via a list of some kind re: horror novels.

Comment

43!!! That's quite a list.

I actually stumbled upon CD looking for a signed copy of Cemetery Dance by Preston & Child.

Comment

I have thought about listing my pre-orders on my collection thread.
        Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        43!!! That's quite a list.

I actually stumbled upon CD looking for a signed copy of Cemetery Dance by Preston & Child.

Comment

It's been a while since I took stock of my pre-orders. I probably should do that...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Martin I am right behind you.I have 42 on pre-order.

I discovered CD when looking at King' s web site and saw an advertisement for SOD vol. 1.
            I went to the web site and they were running a special for the 2nd book club. I have been here since.

Comment

Glad to have company!
              Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Martin I am right behind you.I have 42 on pre-order.

I discovered CD when looking at King' s web site and saw an advertisement for SOD vol. 1.
              I went to the web site and they were running a special for the 2nd book club. I have been here since.

Comment

Now I have 46. Subpress half off sale. Ordered 4 books including vol 4 of PKD. New Lansdale, New Lawrence Bloch and New collection of stories by Gaiman Sarrantonio and others. $145 worth of books for 72.50. Thanks to ebay and pay pal no out of pocket expense.

Comment

So...you're saying that I bought you 1 of those books?

You're welcome!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I already said you helped me purchase Mad Man Stan. How far do you think your $20 goes? Don't you know we are in a recession..
                    Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    So...you're saying that I bought you 1 of those books?

You're welcome!

Comment

All this counting of preorders reminds me that I need to take stock of my own. I have a feelings its going to be a long list!

Comment

Ever had one of those injuries where you think, now how in the world did this happen?????

Sure, once in a while, I wake with a stiff neck or back, but last Monday (4th), not only did I turn 40, but I had a stiff lower back...it progressively worse to the point where I couldn't sleep Wednesday night. Thursday, I am able to get into my family doctor (yeah!) and get a prescription for some meds - basically had to lay down all day for 2 days. Oh darn, missed work, got to read a lot!!!!! Turns out I may have sprained my SI joint..... Sounds more like car parts to me!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                          Ever had one of those injuries where you think, now how in the world did this happen?????
                          All the time!

I managed to shatter my foot - and i mean shatter, not break, on the xray the bones were all over place - and somehow continue playing volleyball for another 40 minutes. And then walk around on it for half a day, before the nasty purple swelling told me something was amiss...

Then there was getting struck by lightning...

I popped my ankle out of its socket (do ankles have sockets??, if not then its whatever they have) doing absolutely nothing, just watching tv. I popped it back in myself, cursed loudly, and went back to watching tv...

Comment

I injured my back in 2005 playing frisbee football (I caught it though!) and then 4 years later my back went out on me. No surgery, but I see a chiropractor now and he works miracles.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I wouldn't mind so much if I actually did something (not that I remember anyways)..... the fact that I can't remember what caused it, is flabbergasting!

Comment

Picked up this shirt the other day. I thought you guys would appreciate it.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-raven
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X