No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been winter in Alberta since I got here. Haven't seen anything over 10 since I got here. And generally its between 2 and -10. I have however seen -19 one day and its about that in edmonton all the time. Luckily I'm in calgary when not visiting mase.

Comment

Don't know where the original thread is, so I'll just say thanks to paperdragon for sending me "Bump."

Comment

Got my free ARC today!!!!!! The Interrogator! Looks pretty darn cool.

Comment

and then...... you guys at CD blow me away with another email.... in the words of Peter Griffin "freakin' sweet".

Comment

Yeah, that email is freakin sweet!

Comment

Was it an email sent today or are referring to yesterday's?

Comment

Yesterday's WAS sweet. But I had to pass...
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                  Was it an email sent today or are referring to yesterday's?
                  I got it this afternoon, but it's probably the same.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    I too am going to have to pass, that's a little steep for me right now. Mind you it's a crazy good deal. I've been wanting to get in on one of these since I found CD a couple months back, but as I said....can't do it at this time.

Comment

I jumped and jumped and jumped.Then I ordered.I have only missed the first one and this deal is awesome.
                      EVEN MORE AWESOME IS RUSH IS FINALLY GOING INTO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!!!!!!! ABOUT (say it like they do in Canada) TIME.
                      Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

I passed. Waiting on The Shining and also have no money cuz of Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          EVEN MORE AWESOME IS RUSH IS FINALLY GOING INTO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!!!!!!! ABOUT (say it like they do in Canada) TIME.
                          and even more awesome.er. than THAT--RANDY NEWMAN, THE BEST SONGWRITER OF HIS GENERATION, WILL BE INDUCTED INTO THE RnRHoF, also!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm spoiled rotten! I told my sister about the club and she didn't even blink about the price tag. So now I'm in the BOOK CLUB!!!!! Bad thing is I probably wouldn't get anything else for about 6 months.

Comment

By the looks of it, you'll probably be quite occupied for that period anyways thanks to your sis.

Comment

But you're in the club! that's a start.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X