No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who let's me sing should be put away for life! Tone deaf doesn't even come close to describing my vocal ability.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Teri, do you have anything on "Back Order" at the moment? If you do let me know I'll add a RTB DJ to the order. No charge. We don't typically replace the Dust Jackets on damaged books as it's very time consuming, and we sell them at such large discounts.
      I have all kinds of things on order. lol. Pure, Undead, Shivers, The Circle, Floating Dragon, Both Trivia Books That might be it...I'm probably forgetting something. Let me know which ships soon and I'll send you the order number.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        I have all kinds of things on order. lol. Pure, Undead, Shivers, The Circle, Floating Dragon, Both Trivia Books That might be it...I'm probably forgetting something. Let me know which ships soon and I'll send you the order number.
        Hmm I'm not sure what ships sooner. PM me your email address and I'll figure it out and add it to one of the order.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Same here in fact last night as we started singing my wife actually said to me not to sing to loud.You can join my band we can call it the tone deafs.Lots of fun last night.Next Friday we march with the boy scouts in the Christmas parade.Busy holiday season.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Anybody who let's me sing should be put away for life! Tone deaf doesn't even come close to describing my vocal ability.

Comment

When ever someone asks me to sing a song, I tell them I can sing what I hear the melody as I hear it, but it probably won't be what they want.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Got my latest batch from CD today - dinged book sale - Pork Pie Hat (doesn't seem to be anything wrong at all - maybe the print of the dust jacket is slightly off?) - Killing Ghost - small nick on dusk jacket. Fantastic condition!!!! And the TBR list gets bigger.

Comment

Killing Ghost is on my TBR also.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The time is drawing nigh...

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...11&sec=11&p0=0
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Also - anyone experiencing anything close to December weather yet? Here in Windsor, ON (across the Detroit River from Detroit, MI) had a high of 60°F today, 60 yesterday, 57 on the 2nd, 54 on the 1st.... Hellooooo - where's the snow and cold!!!! Hard to build an ice rink on grass and mud.

Comment

The Wheel by Bentley Little is a fantastic shorty story by the way - just read that in CD #64.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                        Also - anyone experiencing anything close to December weather yet? Here in Windsor, ON (across the Detroit River from Detroit, MI) had a high of 60°F today, 60 yesterday, 57 on the 2nd, 54 on the 1st.... Hellooooo - where's the snow and cold!!!! Hard to build an ice rink on grass and mud.
                        It's been about 70 out here in Maryland the past two days.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

60s/70s in KC all week. I desperately want snow!!!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very warm here. We have the Christmas parade to march in on Friday and it is going to be 40.Crazy.I want snow.Only a dusting here last weekend.

Got some more stuff in the mail. Will post soon. Only 1 from my other pub grab bag was one I did not have.So more stuff for e-bay or gifts.I did get a signed copy of Hyenas by Joe R. lansdale so that was awesome.The packages keep on pileling up.

Comment

Here in the state of Washington we are having typical December weather. Which simply means it is raining.
                              Originally posted by TJCams View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Here in the state of Washington we are having typical December weather. Which simply means it is raining.
                                I hope it is more of a normal winter here. Last year, we had maybe 6" total snow all winter!

Comment

Working...
                                X