Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Anyone seen the Tasty Libation thread? Can't seem to locate it...
    http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?894
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan!

not that I have anything to post there. But i was curious as to why i couldnt find it.

Comment

Maybe you had too many libations..
        Off line for the rest of the night.Got a van full of popcorn and heading out to scouts.This is the last night till next June.I am so happy.Hope all the boys show up for there stuff.
        Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Thanks Dan!

not that I have anything to post there. But i was curious as to why i couldnt find it.

Comment

Hey Dan, did you get my edit? What did you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
            Hey Dan, did you get my edit? What did you think?
            I don't think I did lemme check my spam folder.

Instagram

Comment

There's nothing better than waking up to an email from Cemetery Dance, Especially when it is a shipping notice!!!!!!! or a Fantastic Sale...but this time it was shipping thank god. I'm out of money. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                There's nothing better than waking up to an email from Cemetery Dance, Especially when it is a shipping notice!!!!!!! or a Fantastic Sale...but this time it was shipping thank god. I'm out of money. lol
                Same here Teriw....... money not my friend right now either. Still love the emails that surprise me from here from time to time.

Comment

I was so glad to find out the Thanksgiving discount was only $10. Not overly tempting that way. My Credit card has seen better days.

Comment

Got the dinged books I ordered today and yet again they are in awesome condition. Ordered both Century's best and only found a ding in the DJ on the first one, nothing on the second. And I got Riding the Bullet gift edition with a missing DJ. The book itself is in mint condition. Better condition than my IT came in actually. The foil stamping had a small issue on that but not enough that it mattered to me. Although for $125 plus shipping it probably should have mattered though. lol.

If anyone comes across a DJ for Riding the Bullet though let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      Got the dinged books I ordered today and yet again they are in awesome condition. Ordered both Century's best and only found a ding in the DJ on the first one, nothing on the second. And I got Riding the Bullet gift edition with a missing DJ. The book itself is in mint condition. Better condition than my IT came in actually. The foil stamping had a small issue on that but not enough that it mattered to me. Although for $125 plus shipping it probably should have mattered though. lol.

If anyone comes across a DJ for Riding the Bullet though let me know.
                      Teri, do you have anything on "Back Order" at the moment? If you do let me know I'll add a RTB DJ to the order. No charge. We don't typically replace the Dust Jackets on damaged books as it's very time consuming, and we sell them at such large discounts.

Instagram

Comment

Well, I didn't win the Lotto Powerball drawing tonite, so I guess there's no SP traycased The Shining in my future.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I hope I get my dinged books I ordered today or tomorrow. That would be an awesome start to my weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            I hope I get my dinged books I ordered today or tomorrow. That would be an awesome start to my weekend!
                            Have you recieved a shipping notice yet? If not send me your order number and I can check on the order for you.

Instagram

Comment

Just sent you an email Dan.

Comment

Going out in an hour to Victorian street walk.Nice evening.I will be singing in a choir
                                with a full band.That is the only way they will let me sing.

Comment

Working...
                                X