• Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Hello I'm a book collector with anxiety issues. LOL LOL

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Hope you guys are doing ok today. It's sunny and cold here in NJ, and I made a trip to my local happy-stuff supplier.

Candy_111920_small.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Actually started on two different ones. The one is to, I guess, even me out and the other one is to directly help with anxiety. The anxiety one certainly is helping and immediately made sleeping easier.

It really was refreshing to sleep through the night even though they make me a little groggy in the morning. A little caffeine in the morning helped with cutting through the fogginess.

Not sure how I feel about taking these long term but for right now any help is awesome.

Best of luck to you on your search for some peace and help.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I keep looking at that little bottle of help. I think I might need them.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Woot. Got some happy pills today. Hopefully they work.
    I keep looking at that little bottle of help. I think I might need them.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Gorgeous day here today. Started out in the mid 40's, sunny now, and will warm up into high 60's.

First fall/winter with the bees and chickens. Interesting how the bee's stop coming out and how the chicken's don't seemed fazed at all by the temp change.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Woot. Got some happy pills today. Hopefully they work.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    This is our community!! I've never been prouder to be part of it.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Hang in there and fight the good fight men, whatever that looks like to you. Ask for help when you need it and never be ashamed that you're hurting. And know that you are not alone.
    Wise and powerful words. They matter. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied

these are rough days.
    Hang in there and fight the good fight men, whatever that looks like to you. Ask for help when you need it and never be ashamed that you're hurting. And know that you are not alone.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post

A few days ago after I was home from work I could tell I was just getting run down. I am working full time, have been since the first week of June? (I think). Mainly due to scheduling issues our unit mgr thinks we are short staffed. I waited three weeks for this--three days off in a row (Two days off and a vacation day). I was nice and played ball and the week after next I get another three days off in a row. Now someone kindly give me my banana please.

Cap
    these are rough days.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied

The last couple nights were rough for me too. There's just no rationalizing it. And we don't deserve it. Glad you're heading into the work week and keeping that brain distracted from the bullshit it fills the silence with. Stay strong. You have no idea how strong you are. You're walking against hurricane winds most other people can't feel.
    A few days ago after I was home from work I could tell I was just getting run down. I am working full time, have been since the first week of June? (I think). Mainly due to scheduling issues our unit mgr thinks we are short staffed. I waited three weeks for this--three days off in a row (Two days off and a vacation day). I was nice and played ball and the week after next I get another three days off in a row. Now someone kindly give me my banana please.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Thanks, Jeff. I'm still here.

Hope you are doing okay as well. I'm still really struggling and this weekend has been bad. It was better during the week where I can bury my head into work.

I'm sure time heals all wounds but time, right now, is going in slow motion.

The last couple nights were rough for me too. There's just no rationalizing it. And we don't deserve it. Glad you're heading into the work week and keeping that brain distracted from the bullshit it fills the silence with. Stay strong. You have no idea how strong you are. You're walking against hurricane winds most other people can't feel.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Hang in there Ben and try to follow up with the medical assistance you spoke about earlier. lots of folks here are pulling for you.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thanks, Jeff. I'm still here.

Hope you are doing okay as well. I'm still really struggling and this weekend has been bad. It was better during the week where I can bury my head into work.

I'm sure time heals all wounds but time, right now, is going in slow motion.

Checking in on you. Hope you're getting better.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Thanks Jeff!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X