Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Congrats on the move and the restraint Teri! Its very hard to hold back on those new purchases!

I've been crazy busy. Started the new job a few days ago, still another full day of orientation ahead of me tomorrow.
    Congrats on the new job pete

Comment

wow my first post on my new kindle fire hd. I just might get use out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        Congrats on the new job pete
        Thankee Teri

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          wow my first post on my new kindle fire hd. I just might get use out of this.
          Cool BW!

Yeah, tablets are nice for forum surfing.

Comment

I think I like e-books.I still like book books but I think I get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Thankee Teri
              Hows the job going for you? Still searching myself.

And BW, Welcome to the ebook wagon. They are so convenient. but books are not going anywhere anytime soon because an actual book is great to have...even if it doesn't get read.

Comment

ereaders are great. The ability to carry hundreds of books on something that weighs only a couple of pounds is awesome. Being able to go on vacation and not have to carry 20lbs of books is so nice and makes traveling a little easier. I think I have close to 200 ebooks on my iPad right now. I don't delete stuff after I read them. I like having them there to reference and so I remember what I have read already.

Comment

Went to see Pete Holmes tonight. Hilarious.

Comment

Forgot to tell yas I got a job. First day was today...but then I quit at the end of the day because I got a better job that I have to start tomorrow. Two first days in a row...some kinda record. lol

Comment

Congratulation!
                      Forgot to tell yas I got a job. First day was today...but then I quit at the end of the day because I got a better job that I have to start tomorrow. Two first days in a row...some kinda record. lol

Comment

Forgot to tell yas I got a job. I got a better job that I have to start tomorrow.
                        Awesome, Teri - congratulations!!

sk

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Do posts have to be up for a certain amount of time before they can be deleted? Or is that only an option in the "posting your own writing" thread?

Comment

I don't think so but I tested on my collection thread and I had the option to delete later posts but could not delete the first post, i.e the thread starter. If you want a thread deleted Dan has to do that.

Comment

Why delete a thread I think they are all very interesting.Even the boring ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X