No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea it sure does.I never got any codes for posts but with the CDCC I did not need or miss them.I also think just posting to post is............well
    we all have our own opinions on things.I do wish Squire was here and hope his family issues are being resolved.I see he checks in on the moderator forum from time to time.Hope he has not out grown us.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Looks like Xiabei is trying to get some participation rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Anyone else miss Squire? It's too quiet here. And Grant as well.
      Grant has decided to be active somewhere else.

sk

Comment

A frig him then Grants a trader. lol. I did get my rewards for posts...first one expired but I used the second to get the carrie print. couldn't have gotten it at all otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          You going for the record for most posts in 5 minutes Xiabei?
          Oh, I was just in a very weird head space Saturday night. It was like an itch that had to be scratched. I apologize that some of my replies didn't really add anything to the conversations; I just had this overwhelming urge to see my name listed as "most recent post" all down the page... won't happen again.

edit: rewards didn't even enter my mind. It was just plain goofiness.

Comment

I miss Squire and Grant, too. Siep, is Grant at your other haunt? I think I know what that is.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yep. That's where all the bigshots hang out...And no, I'm not referring to myself.

sk

Comment

There are definetly some serious collectors over there. And you can't miss Grant if you wander on over there.

Comment

Sill it would be nice of him to stop by and say hi to us ordinary......well ok not so ordinary people once in awhile.Do you think they kidnapped Squre and brought him over to the other side with the High Kings.

Comment

Nah, Squires not kidnapped. I haunt "the other place" from time to time and noticed Grant there a while back ago.

On another note, I tried writing some stuff for our story (Terry and Menace) but I'm home sick with some sinus flu and my head feels like exploding. So my addition to the story will be delayed for a few days.

Comment

Get well soon, Pete!

sk

Comment

Well, Pete, if you're just sitting at home, then that's the perfect opportunity to write, and catch up on some reading too. And I don't want to find out that you've been playing video games.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks guys

Teryy, ask Dan, I haven't logged on PSN for some time now. Was totally off the grid for a few days. Writing was out of the question as the flu symptoms were just too much, couldn't even watch tv. But now I'm almost better, gotta get caught up with work first and then I'll be getting some writing done!

Comment

Glad you are feeling better.I have been busy too lately.Boy it sure has been quiet around here.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Working...
                                X