No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biopsy went well, the procedure anyway. Came out of it with nothing but a Valium high and a sore throat. Stomach hurt a bit but it usually does anyway. Mason spent most of the day with me as well. All in all everything went well. Not sure when I will get the results but I'm sure it'll just confirm the Celiac diagnosis and tell him how much damage was done.

Comment

If H.P.Lovecraft were still alive he would be 122 today.Happy Birthday H.P.

Comment

What makes you think Lovecraft isn't still alive? Perhaps the Elder Ones brought him back in one of those dimensions beyond the stars.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

True.I guess.

Comment

Just found out when I get home tomorrow I do not have to work till Monday.Vacation time actually approved..Wish it was 9am tomorrow morning so work would be done.No plans just no work.

Comment

YAY for Vacation. Just got off a sick leave myself and it felt fantastic. Have a good one BW

Comment

Lovecraft never died in the first place.

Comment

I'm close to the end of Stargate SG1 (season 9).
                  Lovecraft ascended!

sk
                  Last edited by frik51; 08-24-2012, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Well it's official, I will be co-hosting a talk show in a video game internet radio station starting a week from Saturday.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Cool news! Congrats Dan!!!

Comment

I thought I saw him..
                        Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                        I'm close to the end of Stargate SG1 (season 9).
                        Lovecraft acended!

sk

Comment

Cool let us know more so we can listen to ya.
                          Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Well it's official, I will be co-hosting a talk show in a video game internet radio station starting a week from Saturday.

Comment

The first show will be on eve-radio.com on the talk channel at 5 PM EST. Though truthfully the show is pretty much completely about EVE online and the goings on in the game, so probably pretty boring to anyone who doesn't know much about the game. I'm probably going to be doing a regular radio show as well playing some rock music, though I want to get a couple of these talk shows under my belt first. Now if only it paid...
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

What ????? You expect to get paid to work..How 20th century of you..Good luck with this endevor of yours.Hope it works out.
                              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              The first show will be on eve-radio.com on the talk channel at 5 PM EST. Though truthfully the show is pretty much completely about EVE online and the goings on in the game, so probably pretty boring to anyone who doesn't know much about the game. I'm probably going to be doing a regular radio show as well playing some rock music, though I want to get a couple of these talk shows under my belt first. Now if only it paid...

Comment

Wow another quiet weekend on the forum.Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X