No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got with what sounds right and a ebook seems awkward to say. An ebook just flows out.

Comment

Grammar was never my strong suit.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

What you own a suit???.No I always had the creative writing gene in school but grammar and punctuation always sunk me.
        Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Grammar was never my strong suit.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          What you own a suit???.No I always had the creative writing gene in school but grammar and punctuation always sunk me.
          I was more of a science / computers kind in school.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I was the one sleeping in the back of the class

Comment

Me too. College was nice because I could have a computer with me to take "notes". If my school didn't have a stupid attendance policy I probably would have only shown up for tests.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFV5...&feature=share

A bit old-school in the process of putting them together, which makes me like this video even more!

Comment

Anyone else poor and is going nuts they can't grab the shopping spree deal. The email reminders are killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Anyone else poor and is going nuts they can't grab the shopping spree deal. The email reminders are killing me!
                    Unfortunately. I don't even read the email now, as it will just disappoint me. The last thing I got was months ago, and that was just a four-issue subscription to Grave Tales for half-price (8 bucks).

Comment

Noone to talk to all alone here boo hoo for me.

Comment

I'm here

Comment

You're here!? Funny I don't see you. And here I thought all this time you were in Eastern Europe hiding from the secret police.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Shhhh, don't tell them where I am!

Comment

Just went skydiving. It was awesome!!

Comment

I am not coming here as much as I was because all of you whip me into a buying frenzy. You talk about the books and you talk about the authors and you talk about the artists and then you post actual pictures of things AND I CAN'T TAKE IT AND I GO BUY THE BOOKS!!!!

Although, I will buy the movie trivia book if it has one question about Shelley Duvall in it. It doesn't even have to be one of mine.

And it can be a nice question even.
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X