No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teri, that is a big decision and although this is a difficult time in your life I believe you will come through this just fine.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I've decided to leave. Giving my notice wednesday for the end of September. And siep I can't go to BC because I don't know anyone. Toronto is dirty and too big of a city. Anyway ill be staying with my sister and we will see how it goes.

Comment

Best of luck to you, Teri.

rabbitpink3.gif

It really hurt, cutting this thing off.
      Last edited by srboone; 07-25-2012, 03:37 AM.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I know I'm late chiming in, but best of luck to you my friend Teri. Enjoy your change in scenery.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That is freaky.
          Originally posted by peteOcha View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            That is freaky.
            Indeed!

Best of luck to you Teri! Do let us know when you get settled in!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Best of luck to you, Teri.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10215[/ATTACH]

It really hurt, cutting this thing off.
              to Squire for making me smile and Thanks everyone for the support even though your a bunch of wonderful strangers.

Comment

It's official. Gave notice at work and bought my plane ticket. Will be working up until Sept 21st and leaving on the 29th.

Comment

It's 8:45 pm, it's 98 degs. outside, 80 degs. in my house, I haven't slept in a day and a half (noon yesterday) and I'm getting ready to go into work early to help iron some problems out. It's one thing when you choose not to sleep, but when somebody chooses for you....it's not so easy to take. I keep telling myself, "in 12 hours, I'll start two days off."

That worked when I was in my twenties. Not so much in my forties. Oh well.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

1st downside I've found to DISH network, signal went out during a thunderstorm. Second thought the bastard that sold me this house was supposed to fix the leak at the chimney, I could totally hear water dripping in there a minute ago... son of a....
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The joys of home ownership!
                      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      1st downside I've found to DISH network, signal went out during a thunderstorm. Second thought the bastard that sold me this house was supposed to fix the leak at the chimney, I could totally hear water dripping in there a minute ago... son of a....

Comment

I think you might have something to get the guy on if fixing the chimney was part of the contract.If it was just his word I guess you know what kind of a person he really is.Also maybe the repair guy screwed up.Don't take it sitting down.Fight Fight fight.
                        Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          I think you might have something to get the guy on if fixing the chimney was part of the contract.If it was just his word I guess you know what kind of a person he really is.Also maybe the repair guy screwed up.Don't take it sitting down.Fight Fight fight.
                          Yea, can't really prove anything though until it starts showing signs of leaking.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Life is back on a somewhat even keel. Problems have been smoothed out at work; I figured out (after hundreds of dollars in vet bills) that my dogs have such big gullets that they are choking on the small kibble of puppy food. So, I had to switch them over to adult food even though they have a year of puppy development left--don't know what that'll do to 'em. My youngest brother's mother-in-law is out of the hospital now, so I don't have to rush out to watch his kids anymore. ANNNNNNNNDDDDDD.....I wasn't able to convince another brother to go into rehab, so he'll just have to hit rock bottom then crash and burn or pick himself up. We'll see.

Lot's of things on this board to catch up on. Sorry, I just ran out on y'all. For better or worse, I'm baa-ack!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

There you go letting life get in the way again. Take care of yourself.
                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Life is back on a somewhat even keel. Problems have been smoothed out at work; I figured out (after hundreds of dollars in vet bills) that my dogs have such big gullets that they are choking on the small kibble of puppy food. So, I had to switch them over to adult food even though they have a year of puppy development left--don't know what that'll do to 'em. My youngest brother's mother-in-law is out of the hospital now, so I don't have to rush out to watch his kids anymore. ANNNNNNNNDDDDDD.....I wasn't able to convince another brother to go into rehab, so he'll just have to hit rock bottom then crash and burn or pick himself up. We'll see.

Lot's of things on this board to catch up on. Sorry, I just ran out on y'all. For better or worse, I'm baa-ack!

Comment

Sorry to here that Squire.I know how things can get with family.Between tring to get caught up on e-mail,mandatory ot at work,popcorn season starting up already for scouts and my Wife in and out of the hospital it has been nuts for me here.Then there is making sure the kids are looked after and getting them where they need to go.Ugh!!!! It looks worse in print then it actually is to go through these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X