Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I like Betts Books and have great respect for David however there have been multiple times that emails have not been responded to. Has anyone else had this experience?

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I have battled Insomnia since I was a teen, inherited it from my mother. I have nightly medication that makes it manageable most of the time. I am approaching the one year anniversary of the worst moment in my life. I knew it would shake me and am planning on taking a vacation and going to the beach at the time. The mind fuck is starting earlier than I anticipated. The next month will be rough but I will make it through the other side.
    We're thinking of you Martin.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Not sure if this helps but please know you have folks here who care about you and support you. I've been fairly low for awhile now and just keep doing my best to churn through the days and try and enjoy some moments when I can. Seems to help a bit, for me, to stay busy and rearrange my thoughts on occasion.

Thank you it is appreciated. I am generally pretty good at handling emotions but the last year has been on another level. Know that I will come out the other end.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Not sure if this helps but please know you have folks here who care about you and support you. I've been fairly low for awhile now and just keep doing my best to churn through the days and try and enjoy some moments when I can. Seems to help a bit, for me, to stay busy and rearrange my thoughts on occasion.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I have battled Insomnia since I was a teen, inherited it from my mother. I have nightly medication that makes it manageable most of the time. I am approaching the one year anniversary of the worst moment in my life. I knew it would shake me and am planning on taking a vacation and going to the beach at the time. The mind fuck is starting earlier than I anticipated. The next month will be rough but I will make it through the other side.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Yikes. Hang in there my friend. I have bouts of insomnia so I can feel your pain.

I truly hope you get some rest soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X