Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    Yeah, not interested.....

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I just googled this as well and don't really get it either. It's a work of fiction...
    I found a link that somewhat explains it, I now can not locate this link. It's hard for me to properly explain the controversy, I think I understand part of it. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I just googled this as well and don't really get it either. It's a work of fiction...

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I know there is controversy about American Dirt. I looked for American Dirt controversy today on Google and to be blunt I'm still unclear why this book is considered controversial. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I received a surprise signed copy of American Dirt from Alabama Booksmith as part of their Signed First Editions Club. I haven't read it yet but I am eager to. Lots of controversy surrounding this one, some of it warranted and some of it not, in my opinion.
    I know there is controversy about American Dirt. I looked for American Dirt controversy today on Google and to be blunt I'm still unclear why this book is considered controversial. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Today I picked up a copy of American Dirt that I ordered from the local indy bookstore in Oakhurst, CA. I promptly ordered a second book I'd read about that is due out in a week or so.

Cap
    I received a surprise signed copy of American Dirt from Alabama Booksmith as part of their Signed First Editions Club. I haven't read it yet but I am eager to. Lots of controversy surrounding this one, some of it warranted and some of it not, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X