No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teri have you heard of probiotics? I heard that they are supposed to be good for people who have celiacs. I think they make over the counter supplements with them in the states, not sure about Canada.

Comment

Pretty sure you can get em here. First time I heard they were good for Celiacs though. I've been just sticking to my diet and taking Centrum and Flaxseed Oil which I was taking for Fiber to later find out that they lose the fiber when they make the oil. Seems to be working though and anything that'll also make my hair shiny is a good thing anyway.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are good for celiacs. Something about aiding in digestion and reducing inflammation.

Comment

Considering what they do in general it makes sense that they'd help. I hadn't really thought about it before and it never came up in my googling. Wish I had some right now. I didnt even eat anything that could make me sick

Comment

Just found Celiact...a supplement specially designed for Celiacs and it has probiotics in it. Cost too much though.

Comment

That's too bad. Can't get it for free from the doctor?

Comment

Can't get vitamins from the doc, gotta pay for em. I can claim them on my taxes though if I remember to save the receipts but it only helps a lil, its not like ya get all the money back. theyre almost $40 for one month supply. actually they might be more depending on who's dollar is worth more right now since I'd have to get them online.

Comment

Looks like everyone is out enjoying this beautiful sunday afternoon/evening. Hope everyones having a good time

Comment

And what are you doing, TEri?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working

Comment

Not really though. lol. I'm Here, Celiac.com and Liseys story so far. the Odd bing, bong and rings going on here but sundays are dead.

Comment

Anyone here know of a good bookstore in downtown Chicago? I'm in Chicago for a couple days and am always looking for a good store.

Comment

I'd like to know of one as well, I'll be in Chicago in about two weeks and hope to pick up some books as soon as I can get out of the airport!

Comment

There is one I've been to called after-words books on state and Illinois. That's the only I could find. I'm sures there's more though.

Comment

Just out of curiosity does anyone here know much of anything about the online college degree schools like devry and what not?
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X