• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Tacky or not, winning is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Congrats to Ron and I for winning the SubPress contest by exploiting our pets. It's kinda tacky congratulation oneself, but I got tired of waiting for my kudos and I'm tacky AF.
      I thought that was both of you but I wasn't sure. I didn't win but managed to get retweeted by Joe Lansdale so I kinda won.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
        I thought that was both of you but I wasn't sure. I didn't win but managed to get retweeted by Joe Lansdale so I kinda won.
        Holy Joe! That is winning! And now I'm jealous that Joe didn't give a shit about me 'n Bella.

Comment

Congrats to Ron and I for winning the SubPress contest by exploiting our pets. It's kinda tacky congratulation oneself, but I got tired of waiting for my kudos and I'm tacky AF.
          This completely confused me, but I do confuse easily. I read this and thought you won Ron's giveaway. Problem was I remembered seeing the winner on Twitter and it was not you. I actually went back and checked Twitter and sure enough you did not win. Upon re-reading I see you guys won the Sub Press 'pet' contest. Congratulations on continuing your winning streak. Still unsure how I won the Horns ARC when you had entered. I was unable to enter the Sub Press pet photo contest because they have not yet bred a dog that will follow me and pick up my poop so alas, I do not yet have a pet. Hopefully soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            This completely confused me, but I do confuse easily. I read this and thought you won Ron's giveaway. Problem was I remembered seeing the winner on Twitter and it was not you. I actually went back and checked Twitter and sure enough you did not win. Upon re-reading I see you guys won the Sub Press 'pet' contest. Congratulations on continuing your winning streak. Still unsure how I won the Horns ARC when you had entered. I was unable to enter the Sub Press pet photo contest because they have not yet bred a dog that will follow me and pick up my poop so alas, I do not yet have a pet. Hopefully soon!
            You could have stolen a dog. Or used a sock puppet. Or just held a pic of a cat next to a book. This is the internet--it's practically mandatory that you lie.

Also, Paul asked me if you could win the Horns ARC and I said "Yeah. It's fine. He bought the AGE after all of my prodding, so he kinda deserves to win. Besides, the poor soul doesn't have a dog!"

Comment

Did anyone here that one of our favorite artists GAK had passed away??

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                Did anyone here that one of our favorite artists GAK had passed away??
                I had not heard that. Wow, I passed on the original GAK pumpkins and was hoping they would do more of those. Saddened to hear this.

Comment

You could have stolen a dog. Or used a sock puppet. Or just held a pic of a cat next to a book. This is the internet--it's practically mandatory that you lie.

Also, Paul asked me if you could win the Horns ARC and I said "Yeah. It's fine. He bought the AGE after all of my prodding, so he kinda deserves to win. Besides, the poor soul doesn't have a dog!"
                  I hate to correct you but you are mistaken on this one point. The internet is a bastion of truth. I have never seen anything on the internet that was no the God's honest truth. I know that Elvis is alive on Mars because I saw on the internet that a satellite had beamed back 'I'm all shook up'!

And you telling Paul that I could win the Horns ARC brings it all into focus. It was your way of getting out of the Bentley Little Lettered copy on The Mailman. Well played and thank you!

Comment

I had not heard that. Wow, I passed on the original GAK pumpkins and was hoping they would do more of those. Saddened to hear this.
                    I picked those up Martin. I think I got 5 for the price of four, absolutely one of my best CD purchases. They come out every year at Halloween! I hope it's not true.

Comment

Hey, congratulations right back at’cha, Jeff… I didn’t realize you had won as well. I’ll probably go shopping over at the Sub Press site today and see what’s still in print and catches my eye. Good luck to you on your shopping!
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

It was your way of getting out of the Bentley Little Lettered copy on The Mailman. Well played and thank you!
                        Well, it cost me an ARC, but I'd eat my Suntup planchette* to get out of buying a Bentley Little Lettered.

*No I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          Hey, congratulations right back at’cha, Jeff… I didn’t realize you had won as well. I’ll probably go shopping over at the Sub Press site today and see what’s still in print and catches my eye. Good luck to you on your shopping!

I'm thinking of getting me a copy of Coco and Butternut.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting me a copy of Coco and Butternut.
                            You should, that's a pretty good one.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Holy Joe! That is winning! And now I'm jealous that Joe didn't give a shit about me 'n Bella.
                              My cat was blocking me from reading my newest Joe book. She likes to sleep almost on my face.

Comment

Did anyone see the new Youtube clue video from Suntup ? Any guesses there ?

Comment

Working...
                                X