• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Going camping this weekend! Woot.
    Have fun!

Comment

Thanks. I look forward to a nice time with my sweetie. She is not a camper so I hope she doesn't get bored!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Have fun!
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        Thanks. I look forward to a nice time with my sweetie. She is not a camper so I hope she doesn't get bored!
        You'll need to take her here:

Pampered Wilderness

I realize it might be kind of a long drive - but I bet she'd enjoy this kind of camping!

Comment

LOL. Much better in many ways. I like the fresh scent of nature, sweat, and booze though. LOL LOL

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          You'll need to take her here:

Pampered Wilderness

I realize it might be kind of a long drive - but I bet she'd enjoy this kind of camping!

Comment

Question for you all:
            The kid who played Georgie in 2017's IT will be at Days of The Dead in Chicago this November. I'm going and was thinking about bringing something for him to sign. Even as I write this, I think I know the answer to my question, but I'll ask it anyway because I'm already typing and it's hard to stop. Anyway, I could bring one of two items--my Funko POP Pennywise (with teeth) or my Gift Edition of IT.

Would let this child actor sign your GE IT?? Or would you have him sign the POP Pennywise?

Now, they might announce other actors from IT. Who knows? Might be neat to have them all sign something.

I think I've decided what to do. Wondering still what others might think.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              Question for you all:
              The kid who played Georgie in 2017's IT will be at Days of The Dead in Chicago this November. I'm going and was thinking about bringing something for him to sign. Even as I write this, I think I know the answer to my question, but I'll ask it anyway because I'm already typing and it's hard to stop. Anyway, I could bring one of two items--my Funko POP Pennywise (with teeth) or my Gift Edition of IT.

Would let this child actor sign your GE IT?? Or would you have him sign the POP Pennywise?

Now, they might announce other actors from IT. Who knows? Might be neat to have them all sign something.

I think I've decided what to do. Wondering still what others might think.
              No, I would not let someone deface my gift edition of It.

Comment

Have him sign the Blu-ray/DVD instead. He played a character from the book, but didn’t have anything to do with the book. So I’m with Martin on this one.

Comment

Have him sign the Blu-ray/DVD instead. He played a character from the book, but didn’t have anything to do with the book. So I’m with Martin on this one.
                  As I wrote the question the answer became obvious. I wouldn't have him sign the book. But I thought I'd see what others thought and maybe I'd change my mind. But now I just wonder if I was crazy to consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    As I wrote the question the answer became obvious. I wouldn't have him sign the book. But I thought I'd see what others thought and maybe I'd change my mind. But now I just wonder if I was crazy to consider it.
                    I've seen your youtube channel. You are crazy without regard to this thought.

Comment

That's a great idea, Jason. And ask him to sign a Georgie POP as well maybe.
                      Last edited by Brian861; 09-28-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I would not have him sign the original trade edition of IT or any CD edition. I would have him sign the blu ray or as a back up, get the new trade hardcover of IT and let whoever you find there from the movie sign it. But...the DVD makes the most sense to me.

Comment

I think a whatever HC printing of IT would be fine and fun. I also like the idea of signing the disc. Either way I would not have him sign a 1st or collectible book. Good luck and have a great time!

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          I would not have him sign the original trade edition of IT or any CD edition. I would have him sign the blu ray or as a back up, get the new trade hardcover
                          of IT and let whoever you find there from the movie sign it. But...the DVD makes the most sense to me.

Comment

Thank you all for the ideas. I think if they add more cast members I might consider getting the DVD or a new trade edition for them to sign.

Comment

I'll be the voice of dissent.....I wouldn't worry about how it might effect the collectibility, and I'd get the kid to sign the book. To me, it'd make an already nice edition even more unique.
                              http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                                I'll be the voice of dissent.....I wouldn't worry about how it might effect the collectibility, and I'd get the kid to sign the book. To me, it'd make an already nice edition even more unique.
                                Yeah, that uniqueness has a definite charm for me. But I think I'd feel better if his name was attached to something related to the movie the more I dwell on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X