Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I miss him as well. I don't visit Jerome and Patrick's site these days but did sneak in yesterday and saw of his passing. It hit me pretty hard. RIP, Bill.

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
    My wife and I go way back with Bill and Sue. My dear friend is missed for sure.

Ralph Mulleins

Leave a comment:

• mulleins
    replied
    My wife and I go way back with Bill and Sue.  My dear friend is missed for sure.

Ralph Mulleins

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I wanted to post over to give my condolences for the loss of Bill Bender AKA Merlin. He was my first friend on TDT forum and always treated me with respect and kindness. May He Rest in Peace.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    I know that they are currently shipping their Charles Beaumont collection. Maybe it's that!

I just pre-ordered their new Tom Reamy collection and am super excited for it. Really enjoyed his novel Blind Voices and have been wanting to read his OOP short-story collection ever since. Now, I can as it has been collected together along with all his unpublished stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Just received a shipping notification from Sub Press. No idea what I ordered so this one will be a treat. Kind of excited to see what it is. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Anyone have any luck recently in purchasing a floor lamp that has good light for reading? Having trouble finding a good one. They either are dim or like a spotlight.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thanks. Right back at you.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2023.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Everybody have a great New year! Hope you find lots interesting Books, have lots of exciting adventures and do lots of good deeds!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Everybody have a great New year! Hope you find lots interesting Books, have lots of exciting adventures and do lots of good deeds!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    All the best for the Holidays and a Happy New Year!!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

Leave a comment:

• mulleins
    replied
    Hahahaha....."keep the change".

Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Haha. You too!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    images.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    This looks interesting to me. I went ahead and ordered a copy from Camelot. I think Tartarus does a great job.

https://camelotbooks.com/literary-hauntings.html
    I ordered a copy as well a few days ago, and I’m not typically a Tartarus customer…but this looks wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    This looks interesting to me. I went ahead and ordered a copy from Camelot. I think Tartarus does a great job.

https://camelotbooks.com/literary-hauntings.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X