No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw 50/50 with Seth Rogan. Not bad, kind of a guy's chickflick if you know what I mean.

Comment

Lots of tits?
      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Lmao !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
          Lots of tits?
          You mean Moobs?
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

hahaha!

Sorry about that. I was just being a dink. :-)
            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Not at all. A refreshing bit of candor! (at first glance it looked it said "you needed a drink!)
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Damn children ruined my movie night. I had a good time anyway. Maybe we'll just pay full price to go tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Not at all. A refreshing bit of candor! (at first glance it looked it said "you needed a drink!)
                  Well, that probably wouldn't hurt.

Comment

I was trying to catch up on everything here since I have been off for two days and only popping in on my phone once in a while but theres seriously too much and I REALLY wanna read TWTTK now that its less awkward and I can just lay here doing nothing but reading. No sitting up, no holding the book open, no being extremely careful because I didnt want it to look even slightly read. Just lay here, read and flick the "page" once in a while...it sounds fantastic. off I go...

Comment

A cool little article that made it to the Australia news (doesn't happen all too ften with SK related stuff) so thought I'd share it

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226337866230

Comment

You know the INTERESTING article was the one at vulture.com.

In that one, The wrong version of The Stand was ranked waaaaaay too high (the original wasn't even mentioned.) Wizard and glass was too high, The Shining too low and the list goes on. But the Aussie article made some good points as to what should have been in there...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                          Lots of tits?
                          People at work started looking at me funny. This made me Lol!

Comment

That was an awesome read, Grant but I disagree with the rankings. I still feel that Salems Lot is the best thing he ever wrote as King and The Long Walk was the most amazing idea I'd ever read as Bachman. And why didn't they have "Rose Red" in the ranking or "My Pretty Pony" or "Storm of the Century"?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
                              That was an awesome read, Grant but I disagree with the rankings. I still feel that Salems Lot is the best thing he ever wrote as King and The Long Walk was the most amazing idea I'd ever read as Bachman. And why didn't they have "Rose Red" in the ranking or "My Pretty Pony" or "Storm of the Century"?
                              I actually thought the list matched my opinions to a large degree. I'd put "Christine" a bit higher, "The Long Walk" way higher, and "Thinner" and "Roadwork" lower. I'd also have Salem's lot up at #3. Aside from "On Writing" the top 10 belong in the top 10, even if in a different order. Also I'd have switched "The Drawing of the Three" with "The Gunslinger". DT2 is better.

"Rose Red" and "Storm of the Century" were screenplays and I guess they didn't count them because of that. And "My Pretty Pony" was a short story (granted with its own special edition) collected in "Nightmares and Dreamscapes".
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks Terry. How are you today, my friend?

Comment

Working...
                                X