• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    What is the 19th Edition?
    It's a Facebook page ran by Paul Michael Kane. The best community on Facebook IMO. I highly encourage you to check it out if you're on Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Paul Michael Kane's business. Lots of cool SK-related items. https://lightbox-photography-cards.m...ollections/all

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

This and 19 Edition as well!
    totally agree!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Happy New Year to all the fantastic people here! Seriously, the best on the internet! May all of your preorders land safe and dry on your porches and doorways!
    This and 19 Edition as well!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Happy New Year to all the fantastic people here! Seriously, the best on the internet! May all of your preorders land safe and dry on your porches and doorways!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    To all and Sundry, May you have a Healthful, Joyful, prosperous and Adventuresome New Year!!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Well I hope they are safe. The images are scary as can be.

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
    Yes, I believe he does. My business partners son and family lives there also. They evacuated at 7pm last night. No word yet after that.

Mulleins

Leave a comment:

• mulleins
    replied
    Yes, I believe he does. My business partners son and family lives there also. They evacuated at 7pm last night. No word yet after that.

Mulleins

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I just saw an article regarding the fires in CO. I think TacomaDiver lives in that area. If you live in the area I hope you and the family are safe.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Fantastic! Looks like the pup is very comfortable.

Like you I would be immobilized for a period of time if I slept like that.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Here's how mine likes to sleep . I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if I woke up like that!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Well you were close. LOL

Stryder was laying there and Scooter pounced on top of him. It was fairly comical when I looked over there and saw them tangled up like that.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Clearly Stryder is the troublemaker. Just look how he worked his way under Scooter when he was just lying there minding his own business. Beautiful dogs by the way!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Clearly Stryder is the troublemaker. Just look how he worked his way under Scooter when he was just lying there minding his own business. Beautiful dogs by the way!
    LOL. I'm sure that's how it went down. Thanks for sharing! How I do love the puppies.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    One dog causes trouble and one dog doesn't. Guess which one is which. Tan one is Stryder and Black one is named Scooter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X