No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Siep, then Teri, now Terry and Nik! Quite the collection we got here! Just awesome, Terry. Which version of SL was that?
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

When Subterranean was doing the limited edition hardback of "Stephen King Goes to the Movies", they had a deal where those who ordered early could be listed in the back as an extra. You just had to supply your name and the Stephen King story that you wanted to be an "extra" in. I chose Salem's Lot since that was my introduction to Steve. Nik's the only other forum member that I noticed, but we all know some other names in there. Stephen King, Rocky Wood, William Shaeffer, Hans-Ake Lilja... I didn't count but it's somewhere around 200 names. I'll post pics in my collection thread later today or tomorrow.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
        Hoping to book a holiday to Croatia soon, more precisely the islands of Dubrovnik. Anyone else been to the area?
        YES!! My brother in law goes there every year! Just packs the car and drives. Great place to visit!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          YES!! My brother in law goes there every year! Just packs the car and drives. Great place to visit!
          Cool, any tips of where to visit? Or places we must see? Though i am hoping for a mainly relaxing holiday after the stress at work the lat few months :/

Comment

Hmm, he doesn't really go site seeing so I can't recommend anything. Just relaxing on different beaches, eating fresh fish, swimming and things like that.

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Comment

He doesn't even book anything there. Just drives down and you can find really cheap places to stay right when you get there. We're going to take the little guy there, maybe this year, if not, then next year.

Comment

I'm hoping to book to stay here ... LINK I should be getting some redundency money to pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Anyone know a good site to buy vinyl at decent prices. Masons been looking on eBay and everyone know eBay cost a fortune in the long run.looking for someone that specializes in vinyl with all different genres an charges what its actually worth and you always get what you ordered.
                    So considering I meant records does anyone have any suggestions rather than vinyl jokes? Lol.

Comment

My random thought today:

I want Cemetery Dance to rename themselves, Dance Dance Hedda Gabler. I have spent soooo much money since I joined this site, I think I'm personally keeping the lights on in the warehouse.

"What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Hotel and flights booked!

Comment

Nice! Have a good time Tom! Are you planning to visit any other places or just hang there for the duration of your vacation?

Comment

Well we are there for 9 nights and i am hoping to explore Dubrovnik, but how much exploring we do depends on how much sea travel Nicola thinks she can cope with lol she's isn't a great traveller, hates flying and hates boats even more and with the hotel being on an island the only way to get on and off is by boat!

Comment

Well, maybe she'll finally get to like boats if she's forced to use one on a daily basis.

Comment

Then there's always Dramamine.....
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X