Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Anyone else see that Printed in Blood is doing a limited edition of the official novelization of John Carpenter’s Halloween? Just saw it and wish I could swing it but it's a bit too pricey for me at the moment, which is a bummer as I love this movie (who doesn't?)!!!

Halloween:Illustrated HC - Halloween H45 Edition LIMITED (printedinblood.com)

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Ron Clinton - I sent you a private message. ~Steve

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I need to go pick up a copy of Holly. I've really been slacking on keeping up with SK anymore.

Just got my copy today! Not sure when I will get around to reading it as I currently have a gigantic TBR stack going.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I need to go pick up a copy of Holly. I've really been slacking on keeping up with SK anymore.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Thanks Tim, you too!

I just got to page 234 of Holly and took a break. I bought it at Costco this morning, and started it after work. Reading SK made me stop in here just to see if there were any updates on The Stand, but no...

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Hope everyone has a fantastic rest of the week.
    Thanks Tim, you too!

I just got to page 234 of Holly and took a break. I bought it at Costco this morning, and started it after work. Reading SK made me stop in here just to see if there were any updates on The Stand, but no...

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Hope everyone has a fantastic rest of the week.

Leave a comment:

• yowhatsapp
    replied
    I haven't finished One Hundred Years of Solitude yet, so when I finish this one, I hope to check out what you guys are talking about, and maybe I should make a list of books... https://yowhatsapp.org

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by brlesh View Post
    Taking a break from Horrors of War by Tim Curran and started The Dog Stars by Peter Heller today.

B
    Hope you enjoy it…it’s a favorite of mine, and the first Heller book I read…have been a big fan ever since, and in fact just bought a signed 1st HC of his new one, THE LAST RANGER.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Let me know what you think of the Heller book.

Originally posted by brlesh View Post
    Taking a break from Horrors of War by Tim Curran and started The Dog Stars by Peter Heller today.

B

Leave a comment:

• brlesh
    replied

B

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Not sure if there are any Aron Beauregard fans here or not; however, he just put his newest signed & numbered book, "Wet Market & Other Stories", up for pre-order on his website. From what I've previously heard, this book is balls to the wall extreme horror. Just grabbed a copy myself! $40 plus shipping is a steal. The pre-order includes the items below:

- 1 Wet Market Signed & Numbered Hardcover w/ 15 interior illustrations
    - 1 Wet Market High-Quality, Circular Fridge Magnet (3x3 inches)
    - 1 Wet Market Collectable Bookmark
    - 1 AB Horror Splatterpunk Outsider Sticker (4x4 inches)
    - 1 Wet Market Branded Mailer (above contents for all orders will be mailed in the branded mailer.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Event was really fun! Fracassi read a little bit from Boys in the Valley and then did a Q&A session. Tried asking about his upcoming work, but he wasn't able to talk too much about it for contractual reasons. He stated that he just signed a contract for his next book which will be Sci-Fi with horror elements. He also stated that his next collection, No One Is Safe, comes out from Lethe press in November. I'm really hoping that it gets a quick hardcover or limited release soon after as I don't do paperbacks. Speaking of limited editions, he did state that a novel of his should be announced for pre-order any day, but he wouldn't name the publisher as he obviously doesn't want to spoil their announcement. I have my suspicions but am probably wrong. I also got to meet Paul Goblirsch, the owner/publisher of Thunderstorm books, at this event which I thought was pretty neat as I am a huge fan of their books. Overall, I'm very glad that I braved the heat and went to this event!
    I watched the event on-line, and enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure -- well, my guess, anyhow -- his soon-forthcoming "big, deluxe production" is a deluxe signed/limited of his big A CHILD ALONE WITH STRANGERS, though I don't know how the publisher is. I still need to read my signed trade 1st HC...probably need to jump on that to see if I need the limited. I saw on Twitter that Paul attended...very cool.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Ducking out of work a little early today to go see Phillips Fracassi speak at the Poisoned Pen Bookstore between 4-5pm. Am actually pretty excited for this. I picked-up up his two short story collections when they were offered by Thunderstorm earlier this year and they blew me away. Can't wait to start digging into his novel length work. Hopefully, he has some good stuff to say today! The only "bad" part of the event will be dealing with the extreme heat on the drive over!
    Event was really fun! Fracassi read a little bit from Boys in the Valley and then did a Q&A session. Tried asking about his upcoming work, but he wasn't able to talk too much about it for contractual reasons. He stated that he just signed a contract for his next book which will be Sci-Fi with horror elements. He also stated that his next collection, No One Is Safe, comes out from Lethe press in November. I'm really hoping that it gets a quick hardcover or limited release soon after as I don't do paperbacks. Speaking of limited editions, he did state that a novel of his should be announced for pre-order any day, but he wouldn't name the publisher as he obviously doesn't want to spoil their announcement. I have my suspicions but am probably wrong. I also got to meet Paul Goblirsch, the owner/publisher of Thunderstorm books, at this event which I thought was pretty neat as I am a huge fan of their books. Overall, I'm very glad that I braved the heat and went to this event!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Ducking out of work a little early today to go see Phillips Fracassi speak at the Poisoned Pen Bookstore between 4-5pm. Am actually pretty excited for this. I picked-up up his two short story collections when they were offered by Thunderstorm earlier this year and they blew me away. Can't wait to start digging into his novel length work. Hopefully, he has some good stuff to say today! The only "bad" part of the event will be dealing with the extreme heat on the drive over!
    Sounds like a blast! Let us know how it goes!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X