No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a shipping notification from SubPress today. Does anyone know what they're shipping now? Perhaps They Thirst? I've lost track of what I've ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      I got a shipping notification from SubPress today. Does anyone know what they're shipping now? Perhaps They Thirst? I've lost track of what I've ordered.
      I think it must be They Thirst. I'm pretty sure it's the only outstanding title I have yet to receive from them after getting the Books of Blood set last week.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
        Yup, it's the only one I have on order from them and I just got my notification a few minutes ago

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

FA Halloween 2014.jpg
            Happy Halloween! I'm holding Bunnicula! LOL!!

Comment

Very sad to hear that J.F.Gonzales passed away this morning. He was a great story teller. If you have never read anything by him you really need to. Prayers to all his family and friends.

Comment

Wow! I have a couple of his titles (1 on Kobo, 1 in pb) that I have not gotten to yet. Sad to hear.

Comment

That is so sad, haven't read any of his longer works yet but I followed him on Twitter and he was a really nice guy, such a shame

Comment

A big congrats to the European Space Agency on landing the Philae lander from the Rosetta spacecraft on the comet 67P. Really looking forward to see the results of it's tests!

Comment

Heard about that! Exciting stuff! (at least SOMEone country is still exploring space....)
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Actually, the Orion spacecraft was just rolled out, headed for its first unmanned test flight. Orion was designed to be the core piece of hardware for future missions to the asteroids and Mars. Exciting times indeed, for all space agencies!

Comment

I'd give the early lead to the Mythbusters, but the Ghostbusters definitely hold their own and Stay Puft puts the smack down at the end.

Last edited by bugen; 11-16-2014, 06:23 PM.
                          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! ☺

Comment

Yes....Happy American Turkey Day to all US (and others too) CD Forum members and staff!

Comment

Happy thanksgiving all!

I hadn't heard about J.F. Gonzalez passing away. It's very sad, he was quite young. I hadn't got around to reading any of his works, but he was an author who had always piqued my interest. My thoughts go out to his family. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X