Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Just got the error that others have encountered, couldn't get past it:

Paypal Express Checkout Error: The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts. (10413)
    Yeah, it seems to happen when using coupons or Gift Certificates. Our webstore people are saying PayPal has ALWAYS had this problem, but we sure never saw it before the checkout was upgraded to the one page checkout. Not sure how they're going to fix it. If you get stuck on the checkout page, drop me a line with what you're ordering and what codes you're using, and we'll go from there! [email protected] Sorry for the trouble!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

The way I get around this error is to choose the "Check" option during checkout as the payment and put in check #0001 then when I get the invoice from CD, I have to email Mindy and ask her to send me a Paypal invoice to finish up the order
      Last edited by Tommy; 09-03-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
        The way I get around this error is to choose the "Check" option during checkout as the payment and put in check #0001 then when I get the invoice from CD, I have to email Mindy and ask her to send me a Paypal invoice to finish up the order
        Yes, that is the unfortunately cumbersome work-around, unfortunately. I have been checking in to see if they have a real fix, but no real answer yet.

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          Yeah, it seems to happen when using coupons or Gift Certificates. Our webstore people are saying PayPal has ALWAYS had this problem, but we sure never saw it before the checkout was upgraded to the one page checkout. Not sure how they're going to fix it. If you get stuck on the checkout page, drop me a line with what you're ordering and what codes you're using, and we'll go from there! [email protected] Sorry for the trouble!

Brian
          I can personally vouch for that error not occurring before the page was changed as I typically used Paypal along with coupons and gift certificates.

Have never seen this error at all actually since I haven't placed many orders since the page was changed.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Hey I just noticed I'm about to hit my thousandth post, do we get a prize for that post? I know I got one for number 200

Comment

You get a special prize. Top secret but it is special..

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                Hey I just noticed I'm about to hit my thousandth post, do we get a prize for that post? I know I got one for number 200
                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                You get a special prize. Top secret but it is special..
                Unfortunately, you don't receive a special prize anymore. When I passed the 1,000 mark nothing happened and I queried it with Dan. I was told that they stopped giving out the prize for reaching a 1,000 posts a long time ago...
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

It's not a real prize but you got it mister dogz. Think real hard . It is a secret ...

Comment

Make it epic!!

Old man voice: "I remember back in the day, I was tempted to burn my 1000th post saying 'thank you' to somebody, but instead I _________ and ______ which caused __________ to __________ and I nearly _______ myself."

Sorry, that's way too much pressure. Congrats on the posts, and no reply necessary!
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

It's not a real prize but you got it mister dogz. Think real hard . It is a secret ...
                      Oh yeah, That!!! LOL!
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                        Unfortunately, you don't receive a special prize anymore. When I passed the 1,000 mark nothing happened and I queried it with Dan. I was told that they stopped giving out the prize for reaching a 1,000 posts a long time ago...
                        D'OH!!!!! (My Thousandth Post Ladies and Gentlemen - takes a bow, waves, accepts rose bouquet, blows kisses and walks off the stage )

Comment

Welcome to the over 1000 club. Surprise..

Comment

Welcome to the over 1000 club. Surprise..
                            Thank you thank you, it wasn't easy, but I've made it now!

Comment

Congrats, and well done!
                              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                                Congrats, and well done!
                                Thank You! would rep you but I have to spread it around some more first!

Comment

Working...
                                X