No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jkrjfljgfjhhhjjfyrrf!! Damn Blackhawks. Go Bulls!!

Comment

I just finished another short story and I now feel like my brain is completely empty. I think I'll fill it with some gardening and get away from this machine for a day or two.

Comment

Way to go Randy. I've worked out an idea and hope to actually start getting it down this weekend.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Good luck,Terry. I need to write something in a day or two or the world will go akimbo. (I love that word... not go... I mean Akimbo) AKIMBO, great warrior chief of the FukifIknow tribe. And just where did I come up with all that? FukifIknow!

Comment

Yup Randy, you do indeed need to go play amongst the flowers, grass and bugs for a while

Comment

Got my name in an sk book without even trying. haha

Comment

Here is a very interesting auction. For charity too boot!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...es-Custom-Case
                My Collection:
                http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
                Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
                http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Moved this from the F13 grab bag thread to here.

On Facebook, there's a sim game called Farmville. What if in this game, you could join a social network, then join a sim game; and in that game you could join a social network, then join a sim game; and in that game...on and on and on and on until we become so far removed from each other that we might as well sleep in pods and enjoy a simulation of reality, recieving nutrients thru and umbilical cord to power the Great Magnet....hmm, maybe The Matrix really isn't so far fetched after all....if nothing else intestate succession would be a nightmare--you could be the 6th generation removed from yourself (depending upon which sim game you died in!)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Crap, I just drowned in the dark murky depth's of Squires musing

Comment

Sorry about that, Mr. Woot. So who did you say was getting your book collection?

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No apology necessary Mr Boone, I meant "drowning" in a purely positive way (well, you know what I mean )

Comment

ME!!!!!!!

Comment

Should have known you wouldh've been all over that like Flash Gordon BW

Comment

so what i missed today was squire hates faceook and farmville and wans grants books. looks like im all caught up and have learned nohing new

Comment

stupid T

Comment

Working...
                                X