Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    With that lighting, I shall dub thee "La Casa De Los Tommyknockers".
    Okay, that is awesome. I didn't even think of that.

Comment

Good one, Brad! I hope that's the last snow I see until next winter.

Comment

So, there is this annoying addictive game called 2048......

AARGGHH!!!!

Comment

At least you're not addicted to Rust like my buddies are. Can't seem to put the game down.

Comment

Not familiar with Rust.

Comment

It's some sorta sandbox/survival game. Haven't played it yet.

Comment

I thought it was the glow of nuclear waste from the Jersey shore..

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  I thought it was the glow of nuclear waste from the Jersey shore..
                  I hope not! I just rode my bike to the shore and back last Friday (112 miles round trip). It was a sunny 55F with no glow in sight

IMG_1018.jpg

Comment

Got the first batch of the CD magazine slipcases in. 2 down 4 to go. They look really nice. Plus a really tiny copy of Darkfuse #1.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                      Got the first batch of the CD magazine slipcases in. 2 down 4 to go. They look really nice. Plus a really tiny copy of Darkfuse #1.
                      Nice, wish I could afford the magazine slipcases, but oh well, would rather get books than slipcases, lol.

DF #1 is another tiny one, huh? I got that on Kindle for the cheap preorder price they offered a while ago. Not one I was tempted to get the HC edition, not a big fan of the small sized ones. Just doesn't go with the normal sized titles. I have a couple of the small ones, but they're from Burke and Prentiss, which I why I got the HC editions of, before I got their Kindle membership.
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Don't know if anyone is a fan of his on this site, but just caught Jason Mraz in concert last night in a pretty small venue. Though he didn't play any of my favorite songs it was still a great show and he was quite personable. Good times were had by all.

Comment

I haven't been to a concert in a long time..... Bon Jovi in Toronto in 2004 for the tour of the album Bounce. Unless you count sitting through a Justin Beiber concert with my wife and daughter in London, ON. Got to get to one though.....would love to see Coldplay

Comment

Fantasy baseball draft tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. Due to the type of draft I really need to be there but man I don't want to be.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Fantasy league drafts are fun - I won a hockey pool like 6 years in a row that my buddy ran.

Comment

Yeah! Now I have a complete run of Grave Tales! All 7 issues. Issues 1-3 just arrived. They look brand new!

Comment

Working...
                                X