Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Burn, the concluding volume in Julianna Baggott's "Pure" Trilogy comes out on 04 Feb, for those of us who ware not waiting for CD's editions to read the series. (I should be done with The Count of Monte Cristo by then.)
    Ordered mine a few months back from Amazon. I have not read the other two yet. Want to read them together. Also out the same day for any jazz fans is the new Pat Metheny album. First time in 30 years a horn is more prominent on one of his albums then the guitar. Can't wait for that or for March. Going to see him in concert. Yes.

Comment

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

2014 is the Year of the Horse...

Chinese-New-Year-2014-Horse.jpg
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Spent the last two hours shoveling snow. Got my driveway, sidewalks, the curb along my house and mail box (I like my Saturday mail delivery), my sister's drive and sidewalks; and I helped my neighbor shovel her drive and walks (actually she notice me starting hers--she's 75--and came out to help me).

I like being on vacation!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

For anyone who enjoys To Kill a Mockingbird, Easton is taking preorders for what looks to be a beautiful edition.

http://www.eastonpress.com/prod/386/...D_2705003.aspx

Comment

Peter Parker lives!!!!!!!

Comment

February 2nd

Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?

Not hardly. And you know, you can expect hazardous travel later today with that, you know, that, uh, that blizzard thing.

That blizzard - thing. That blizzard - thing. Oh, well, here's the report! The National Weather Service is calling for a "big blizzard thing!"

Yessss, they are. But you know, there's another reason why today is especially exciting.

Especially cold!

Especially cold, okay, but the big question on everybody's lips...

On their chapped lips...

On their chapped lips, right: Do ya think Phil is gonna come out and see his shadow?

Punxsutawney Phil!

That's right, woodchuck-chuckers - it's...

GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

Groundhog-Day.jpg
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Get yer guns .aas soon as he pops his head up blast him boys. We ain't givin him the chance to see no darn shadow.
                Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?

Not hardly. And you know, you can expect hazardous travel later today with that, you know, that, uh, that blizzard thing.

That blizzard - thing. That blizzard - thing. Oh, well, here's the report! The National Weather Service is calling for a "big blizzard thing!"

Yessss, they are. But you know, there's another reason why today is especially exciting.

Especially cold!

Especially cold, okay, but the big question on everybody's lips...

On their chapped lips...

On their chapped lips, right: Do ya think Phil is gonna come out and see his shadow?

Punxsutawney Phil!

That's right, woodchuck-chuckers - it's...

GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14451[/ATTACH]

Comment

Dag nabit boys. I said hit him with your guns. Not give him something to give him the runs.... Six more stinkin weeks of winter.

Comment

There is no way this winter is ever going to end, as long as this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow. I don't see any other way out. He's got to be stopped. And I have to stop him.
                    - Stephen King

Comment

I freaking love that movie! Happy Groundhog's Day everyone! There's always 6 more weeks of winter here, so Phil can see his shadow all he wants!

Comment

Wish it was only six weeks. We get snow sometimes till the middle of April. One year not that long ago it snowed in May. Guess what? Snow storm Tuesday into Wednesday......stupid ground hog.

Comment

Great movie!

Comment

Snow's coming in tomorrow. I could probably get back after the night shift, but probably not get back for Tuesday night, so I'll be spending the day at my hotel.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

All your talk of the winter season is the complete opposite from where I'm at. We just had our third rain of the season. I don't remember a winter ever being this dry.

Comment

I love cold weather! I used to live in California. But I moved. Didn't like the weather (among other things).
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X