No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No seriously I love Curling. When growing up in the upper upstate of New York we got most of our television stations from Canada. I watched a lot of Curling.
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    OMG! I can't wait until next Monday... It's gonna be CURL-tastic!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14336[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      No seriously I love Curling. When growing up in the upper upstate of New York we got most of our television stations from Canada. I watched a lot of Curling.
      You and Honey Boo-Boo have something in common, Tom. You both love getting your hair curled!

article-0-14DC3ED7000005DC-367_634x483.jpg
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Not much of a sports fan other than Mma and combat sports. But curling and the olympics have always tickled by fancy. We have always had great teams here too.

Comment

Watching the Grammy Awards and feeling my age.

Comment

Curling is awesome! I had no idea what it was until four years ago, but it is an intriguing sport.

Any guesses as to what the big announcements are tomorrow and next Monday? Also, what time are we expecting tomorrow?

Comment

Watching the Grammy Awards and feeling my age.
              When I heard the nominees I knew I didn't need to watch it, I didn't know who they were talking about.

Comment

Watching it with the kids. Trying to understand their world. Well it is not working out very well.
                Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                When I heard the nominees I knew I didn't need to watch it, I didn't know who they were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  You and Honey Boo-Boo have something in common, Tom. You both love getting your hair curled!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14351[/ATTACH]

Comment

Let me guess......Lots of alcohol is involved.
                    Hey you need it to play through the river!
                    And if any one would like any info here's the Wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Shrovetide_Football

Comment

Have we heard any more on the big announcement coming today (and the other big announcement coming next week)?

Comment

Originally posted by coderedx View Post
                        Have we heard any more on the big announcement coming today (and the other big announcement coming next week)?
                        I heard they're going to be big!
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                          I heard they're going to be big!
                          Oh Brian Freeman!! You're a mean ole tease like Chizmar guy!! The torment!!

Comment

It's that sadistic side surfacing again like with The Dark Man announcement. I hope the servers hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Oh Brian Freeman!! You're a mean ole tease like Chizmar guy!! The torment!!
                              We'll be sending the newsletter in about 90 minutes!

I think there are definitely readers who will love this announcement. Some won't care. (Stephen King was thrilled about the news and gave us a super blurb out of the blue, totally unsolicited.) Today's announcement is another push deeper into the world of trade publishing, which those of you who enjoy discussing the ins and outs of publishing might find interesting.

Next week's announcement will be fun to watch in terms of collector reaction: a "newer" author we've never worked with before whose books have been huge hits and very popular. We're big fans and thrilled to be adding this author to our list.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                We'll be sending the newsletter in about 90 minutes!

I think there are definitely readers who will love this announcement. Some won't care. (Stephen King was thrilled about the news and gave us a super blurb out of the blue, totally unsolicited.) Today's announcement is another push deeper into the world of trade publishing, which those of you who enjoy discussing the ins and outs of publishing might find interesting.

Next week's announcement will be fun to watch in terms of collector reaction: a "newer" author we've never worked with before whose books have been huge hits and very popular. We're big fans and thrilled to be adding this author to our list.

Brian
                                Is the newer author male or female? I only ask because I have an idea of a female author.

Comment

Working...
                                X