No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am passing as I have 1 with $900 still on it plus my renewable saving cert. sooo I am set for awhile as long as I stay away from other web sites and order things just through here.

Comment

I passed on the renewable one, so I took this one. Last time I had a gift cert it lasted 3 days...

But a gift cert that was 50% off plus a coupon makes for some pretty good savings!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That is what I did last year.Got the 500 plus they added 600.Well worth it till I started listening to you Squire and looking at other stuff..March is overNah I know it is all my fault.

Comment

coupon?

Comment

Sure, Teri. You buy a Gift Cert for 50% off. That means anything you buy with it is 1/2 price. That means a $100 book will cost you $50 if you use the GC. Then, you add a typical 10% discount coupon to the order and the $100 book becomes $40. Even better are the 50% discount sales that you purchase with a GC that was 50% off. Then a $100 book is yours for $25!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Are you saying that on top of the card itself being 50% off your also getting 50% off everything you buy? Or are you saying because you got the card so cheap that thats basically what it is?

Comment

No, it depends on the coupon you are using. After the discount is taken off, I pay with my giftcard, which was 50% off. So if I bought a $50 book using my gift card, it will actually be costing me $25. (50/2=25.) If I used a $10 off coupon first, it would only be costing me $20 (50 - 10=40. 40/2 = 20.)
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It says in the email you can't use other coupons with it didn't it? and thats where you confused me becuase I asked coupon? meaning what coupon? I have no coupons. I was wondering where you got yours, what for er what not

Comment

I think it meant you can't use coupon to buy the card; but i've used coupons with a discounted coupon before.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I caved and went with the $250. I couldn't justify the $500. Actually I could have but I exercised some self control.

Comment

$250 worth of book for for $125! Pretty good!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It gets really quiet around here at the same time every night.

Comment

usuallty, I'm catnapping before work at this time, but it's my day off. My dogs are taking up my attention right now...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Everyone else gets quiet too. I tend to read as I'm at work alone after 9 but I still keep checking in. lol

Comment

Just found someone in Calgary selling a first edition - Full Moon, No stars on kijiji

Comment

Working...
                                X