Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Hey everyone, been a weird last 4 months or so. The craziness before the wedding, the amazing wedding and honeymoon, and then unfortunately illness and feeling pretty down after getting back to normal life. But i'm feeling a lot better now and am going to try and be a part of the forum again.
    Also if anyone would like to see a few wedding pics, there are some on our photographer's blog ... http://jasminchadwick.co.uk/tom-nico...-edge-hotel-2/
    Congratulations on getting married! Very nice pics!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I would like to wish all my American friends on this forum a very happy Civil Rights Day!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

photo.JPG

Comment

Is it Monday yet?.....................................

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Is it Monday yet?.....................................
              I bloody hope not! I want my lazy weekend before I even think about doing another week at work.
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]14320[/ATTACH]
                Too true. It's a good thing am still friends with them alll 15 years later!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  I bloody hope not! I want my lazy weekend before I even think about doing another week at work.
                  Amen!!

Comment

Trust me....You want it to be Monday...............Trust me.....

Comment

Richard Chizmar ‏@RichardChizmar 7h
                      First big announcement of 2014...coming this Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Trust me....You want it to be Monday...............Trust me.....
                        Oh shit! That sounds like something BIG is going to happen and now I can't wait to find out!!!

I hope it's a Stephen King S/L announcement...
                        - Stephen King

Comment

In the e-mail it's mentioned that they are announcing a CD release of one of the best selling novels of the last few years. I dunno if it's a best seller, but I would love a limited edition of John Dies at the End. Let the Right One In would be another cool one, it's a book I have been meaning to read and CD copy would be the best way. I really wonder what it could be.

Comment

Will CDCC members get advance notification of this announcement or will it be a every man for himself mass brawl?
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Will CDCC members get advance notification of this announcement or will it be a every man for himself mass brawl?
                              I hope we get it early... otherwise, productivity will grind to a halt Monday as I check my email every few minutes...

Comment

Well if it is a Shane Mackenzie book a mass brawl would be appropriate..... Guess we wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X