No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 2 hours of raking and using a hand held metal detector (ironically as a couple were getting married about 50 yards away) ... no

Comment

Ouch, sorry to hear that. You got to keep the wife, so it's all good!

Comment

Congratulations, Tom! Great photos.

Stay away from cows. They like to come home.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congratulations Tom, thanks for sharing the photos!

Comment

Congratulations! You have a beautiful bride!

Comment

Congratulations, Tom! Enjoy married life, it's the best!!!

Welcome back by the way, I am glad you are feeling better.
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Congrats on the wedding!
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Congratulations, Tom!!

Comment

Thanks everyone I just plied her with lots of alcohol and food which made everything better

Comment

Congrats, Tom! Great pics. I clicked on the link and saw your wife, and thought she looked very familiar, then realized she looks so much like a friend of mine in Ireland that she could be her younger sister

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                        Congrats, Tom! Great pics. I clicked on the link and saw your wife, and thought she looked very familiar, then realized she looks so much like a friend of mine in Ireland that she could be her younger sister
                        Spooky! I wonder if she is?...

Great wedding photos, by the way Tom! I hope you had a wonderful day together.
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                          Spooky! I wonder if she is?...

Great wedding photos, by the way Tom! I hope you had a wonderful day together.
                          It would be spooky as she doesn't have a sister And yeah it was a great day, couldn't have gone any better. I knew we were taking a risk with the weather in early November but the sun came out for the service and photos!

Comment

Beautiful pictures. Congratulations on the wedding. Many happy years ahead for you and your bride.
                            Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                            Hey everyone, been a weird last 4 months or so. The craziness before the wedding, the amazing wedding and honeymoon, and then unfortunately illness and feeling pretty down after getting back to normal life. But i'm feeling a lot better now and am going to try and be a part of the forum again.
                            Also if anyone would like to see a few wedding pics, there are some on our photographer's blog ... http://jasminchadwick.co.uk/tom-nico...-edge-hotel-2/

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy married life!

Comment

Thanks again everyone and at the moment, married life is no different than before, Nicola is still very much the boss of the house

Comment

Working...
                                X