Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Timberline Lodge looks nothing like that right now. We are at about a 30% snow pack this year. We need some snow!.
    How's this for some snow?

Ultimate Snow.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Temps here tonight are around -24F with a windchill of close to -50F. Using the way they used to measure wind chill it would be -70F! Definitely not a day to venture outside!
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

We got about 10-12" yesterday/last night, wasn't too cold (-1°C or 30F). Today - winds are picking up, temp right now was -10°C (14F) and dropping - supposed to hit a record low (for Windsor at least) of -27°C(-17F) tonight, and windchills close to -35F.

Stay warm all!

Comment

You guys should come to AZ. Currently 64 and sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
            You guys should come to AZ. Currently 64 and sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Couldn't keep me from being sick for the last week.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Joe!
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

I'm getting there. Probably at 80% today. Thanks!

Comment

Not surprised everyone is talking about the snow on here. Had to take a snow day on friday then got stuck in my driveway saturday and was late for work. We haven't gotten it as bad as some places though. -30C on the weekend though which sucked but since Im in calgary we get alot of warmer weather this time of year and by warmer i mean an average of 5c to -15c as apposed to Edmontons almost constant -30C

Comment

That stinks. Hope you feel better soon. I am finally feeling like my old self. The flu really knocked me out.

Comment

Thanks. This is the sickest I've been in a while. I was basically laid out for two whole days.

Comment

Back to back shipping notice days! Yesterday was CDCC 4 items and today was Salem's Lot Art Print. Next week will be a good week for deliveries!

It continues! Just came home to 2 new notices! Shipping Dept must be working hard this week!
                          Last edited by saginawhorror; 01-11-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I hope everyone likes my new Avatar. I though it was about time I gave Pennywise something of a facelift.
                            - Stephen King

Comment

I am so sick. This is going on day 10...One round of steroids done and still coughing and feeling dead.
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Seems like everyone is sick these days. Well take it easy, hope you all feel better soon.

T-Dogz: nice nose job!

Comment

Working...
                                X