No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Belated Christmas to all! and a (Possibly depending on where you are) early Happy New year as well. I got an add for my SK collection and some adds for my zombie collection (not books) whenever I get around to pictures.

Comment

Happy New Years fellow members of the forum. Have fun and stay safe tonight.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

2014-New-Year-HD-Wallpaper1.jpg
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Comment

Happy and Joyous Obamacare Rollout Day to all my fellow US-ians!!!
            Last edited by srboone; 01-01-2014, 11:32 AM.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope it's a wonderful year for all with more ups than downs.

P.S. Not funny, Squire. That is a sore subject in my household as we are part of the group negatively impacted by that law.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Snow,snow,and more snow. Cold,colder,colder colder,warmer,colder.

Comment

I love snow.

aaaa Snow.jpg
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

I would love snow if it wasn't accompanied by cold!

Comment

We got about 8" yesterday here in Windsor, ON - and now it is really cold (by Windsor standards anyway). I can hear Theli laughing at that statement. They don't call Winnipeg Winterpeg for no reason at all..... Wind chill is -28°C this morning here, temp is -18°C (about 0 F). That is cold for here. I heard up around Timmins, ON wind chills were around -40 to -50°C yesterday!!!!!!!

Comment

5" of snow in Baltimore overnight. Wind chills are below zero right now. It's nice to be working from home today.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

And good ol' southwestern Ontario (Windsor) and Detroit area are in line for another 6-12" Sunday.... better fill the gas can up for the snowblower.

Comment

I love snow, too!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Run Wendy, run!

Comment

Timberline Lodge looks nothing like that right now. We are at about a 30% snow pack this year. We need some snow!.
                                Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                I love snow, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X