Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Looks like a really cool event! The actual Christine car, Sid Haig, Elvira, plus a good list of horror authors, Ketchum, Keene, White. Wish I was in the area and could attend. Anyone going, have fun.
    I am in the Shenandoah Valley and only about 200 miles from Williamsburg, so it's pretty doable for me. There seems to be some good spooky talent booked so far and I'm excited to see who else they get to join in. I missed the big Exorcist tour that they had in Georgetown this past Halloween that ended with the screening of the movie and an appearance from William Peter Blatty which was disappointing, so I will have to be extra diligent as to not let this one slip by.
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Comment

Last time I had Krampus I needed Imodium. Not a pretty sight.
      Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
      Merry Christmas everyone! Hope no one had a visit from Krampus this Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
        I am in the Shenandoah Valley and only about 200 miles from Williamsburg, so it's pretty doable for me. There seems to be some good spooky talent booked so far and I'm excited to see who else they get to join in. I missed the big Exorcist tour that they had in Georgetown this past Halloween that ended with the screening of the movie and an appearance from William Peter Blatty which was disappointing, so I will have to be extra diligent as to not let this one slip by.
        Yeah that would have been really fun to see as well!

Comment

the 24 hour waiting period on my profile is now over so...

It's time for more Christmas rep for everyone!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry-christmas-messages.jpg
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Well, I managed to give out another dozen 'gifts' before I got the inevitable "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later" message.

There will be another round of Christmas cheer in 24 hours...
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

2 days down 10 to go. plenty of time MR. Dogs.

Comment

Another 24 hours has elapsed so...

Third round of Christmas rep coming right up! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Snowman-Merry-Christmas.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

Well that's the third set given out... I eventually got blocked again, LOL!

There will be a fourth round of Christmas cheer tomorrow...
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Thanks T-Dogz!

Merry Christmas to all my friends at CD!!!! I know it's a bit late, but times they are a busy.

Comment

The 24 hour wait period is over, so here we go again...

It's time to dish out some more Christmas Rep for everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas-tree-photo-19.jpg
                      - Stephen King

Comment

And... I eventually got blocked again!

I will be able to hand out the final set of Christmas rep to the few that have not yet received any tomorrow...
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Wow only five days to complete the 12 days of Christmas. Great job.

Comment

Ha ha ha, record breaking speed!

Comment

LOL! I would have been even quicker if I wasn't blocked from giving out more Rep after every dozen or so I gave out...

I would have wrapped it all up in one evening, just like the real Santa...
                              - Stephen King

Comment

My block on Rep giving has now been lifted again so...

it's time for the final lot of Christmas Rep for forum members who have not yet received any...
                                MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Best-Merry-Christmas-63.jpg
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X