Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A belated thanks to CD for my lifetime subscription!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A belated thanks to CD for my lifetime subscription!!!

A BIG shout out and thank you to CD for having offered lifetime subscriptions way back. I bought mine in 2002 and am now 2 books shy of 200 CD books received through that lifetime subscription. Obviously, the quality books were my primary reason for investing in the lifetime subscription initially, but I have received so much more in the opportunity to watch CD grow into a powerhouse in the specialty press field and have received the greatest customer service of any publisher I have ever dealt with. When you consider that lifetime subscriptions don't add to the bottom line of CD after a while, I think the level of customer service I've received from CD over the last 9 years speaks volumes about the kind of people running the show. Top notch. Every last one of them. It's been the best investment I've ever made. Great reading. Great books. Great people.

Thanks CD!!

Great Job!

Can I ask how much the original lifetime subscription was?
    I take it the collection has paid for itself by now?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBLIMINAL View Post
      Great Job!

Can I ask how much the original lifetime subscription was?
      I take it the collection has paid for itself by now?
      I really don't remember. I think it was a little over 3k. But yes, it has paid for itself several times over. Plus now, I don't have to debate trying to buy the King limiteds when they come out and since I have three kids now, that's a great feeling!!! LOL!

Comment

I've been wishing I had one for awhile...just to keep me reading. I have a lot of trust in Cemetery Dance's choices of stories, and I've yet to read one that I didn't enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
          I've been wishing I had one for awhile...just to keep me reading. I have a lot of trust in Cemetery Dance's choices of stories, and I've yet to read one that I didn't enjoy.
          I'm just wishing for the 3K!!! Once that wish come's through then I will worry about what to do with it. LOL and J/K(kind of)
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
            I'm just wishing for the 3K!!! Once that wish come's through then I will worry about what to do with it. LOL and J/K(kind of)
            Actually, it was just luck. I had received a little stock bonus from my job and that covered it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              Actually, it was just luck. I had received a little stock bonus from my job and that covered it.
              I was just kidding around. I've had that kind of cash in the past but I managed to squander it all on other "stuff". It's really sucks that I had to live to learn....
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I believe I was either the first or second person to ever purchase a lifetime subscription from CD back in the early 90s . I know that I bought it with their first announcement way back before the internet on a flyer sent out in the mail. I still have the flyer somewhere. Several years later I picked up a lettered subscription too so now I have both. It remains the best investment I've every made in my life.

Comment

Working...
                X