No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm juggling several books right now: The Twenty-Year Death by Ariel Winter, A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones, The Devil's Coattails edited by Jason Brock and William F. Nolan, and Dueling Minds edited by Mr. Freeman. Whew!

Blu
    Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
    Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

Just finished "The Gray Man" by Mark Greaney; loved it and can't wait to start the next one. Be that as it may, at the moment I'm in the mood for some goofy Bizarro.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Pete you should be killing that tbr pile while you are waiting for the new job to start.Perfect opportunity to catch up on some reading.
        I've snagged a part time job closing down my old office, I was the only person to stay so I'm taking care of all the paper work, contracts and stuff. And its not part time at all, except the pay.

But I am reading quite a bit, going to finish up 11/22/63 and then move on to something else. Can't decide what though. Maybe something from my PS grab bag...

Comment

Glad you are working if only part time.I am loving the strain trilogy so much.awesome.Just awesome.

Comment

I really wanted that set from Lonely Road. Missed out on the first though, but they look beautiful! I'll try to hunt down the trade hardcovers of these though.

Comment

Yeah, would love to have gotten in on the LRB editions, but didn't have the money for either of them when offered. Luckily have 1st/1st editions of the trade editions for when I get to reading them.
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

Just finished The Key by Simon Toyne. Not bad, but you could tell it was the second part of a trilogy. Starting on The Candleman by Alex Scarrow. Underrated author in my opinion.

Comment

"On Target" by Mark Greaney, though I'm in one of those ADD-reading moods - seems like every day I find something I'd much rather be reading! I really need to get a grip and try focusing , work on reading some of the books on my shelves that I've had for years and haven't read yet. That said, I think I'll go with Bentley Little.

I return to work tomorrow, which is both good and bad - there will be less time for anything now.

Comment

On the final stretch of 11/22/63, just about 100 pages to go so I should be done today if I have time after work or tomorrow morning. Great read!

Still debating what to read next. I'm in the mood for more King...

Comment

You just gave me the urge to go down stairs and get the second half of in the tall grass and finally finish it. So bored today.

Comment

Do it Teri!

Finished 11/22/63. Got a bit teary at the end. Ehh, I mean something flew into my eye, yeah, that's what it was.

Now, satisfying my King-craving, The Eyes of the Dragon.

Comment

Eyes is a great read.One I have been able to share with my kids.Of course it is DT related too and that helps.

Comment

I am reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It was on the NPR reader's top 100 teen books. It is really good.
                            http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                            http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                            http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Finished The Candleman, which was really good, and now splitting time between HHhH by Laurent Binet and London Macabre by Steven Savile.

Comment

Let us know what you think of London Macabre as that one interests me.

Comment

Working...
                                X