Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a lot less Crackheads in Norway though. lol

Comment

Finished Undertaker's Moon (excellent book), now on to Saying Uncle by Greg Gifune
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        Not doing too much reading at the moment, as I'm enjoying a great couple of weeks in Norway.
        Can't believe how much this looks like British Columbia:
        gorgeous country.

sk
        Have a good time Siep! But remember, there's always time for reading.

Comment

Yes I am leaving for Boy Scout camp in the morning and even though the week will be packed with lots of stuff I have a couple of short story anthologies to keep me occupied at siesta and in the evening before sleep.So always time for reading.

I have been catching up on comics since I finished the killing kind.Everyone should read this book.Very good.10 on a scale of 1-5.That is how much I enjoyed this book.

Comment

Finished Shivers V. Also read Weed Species by Ketchum last night. Typical Ketchum... Disturbing.

Now reading Isis by Douglas Clegg.

Comment

"Theft of Swords" by Michael J. Sullivan. One of the best fantasy novels I've read in a long time. Almost as good as Joe Abercrombie's books (I say "almost" because Joe's characters have a little more grit and toughness). But for plotting, pacing, and general story-telling, it's right up there.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Now reading Isis by Douglas Clegg.
                Nice timing, just started reading that one too, little over halfway through it right now, so will probably finish it up today, then need to decide what to read next
                Spoiler!

Comment

Ha! I'm only about 30 pages in so far as I've been a bit busy, but I'm hoping to read a bit more today.

Comment

Finishing up All The Rage by F. Paul Wilson. Enjoying the RJ books. I have several more to go...

Comment

About to start reading Eyes of the Carp, #15 of the CD Novella Series
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Well, I finished Isis earlier today, really enjoyed it. The story had a very "classical" feel to it.

Comment

Revenant Savior - Dominick Cancilla. One of my grab bag books from CD. A few chapters in, enjoying it so far. Tempted to slack off at bit a work and just read some more...

Comment

I am now reading John Little's The Memory Tree
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Excellent read!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Still on the second Sullivan book, but just started Gibson's "All Tomorrow's Parties" and will probably start Stephenson's "REAMDE" this weekend too.

Comment

Working...
                                X