• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:O Siep, NO! You need to read UTD

Comment

You tell him, Teri!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

He won't listen. He's not a good lil puppet like you Squire. lol

Comment

Old Man Scratch was amusing. Don't think it was very well written, but amusing. about a 90 minute read for me. The Mailman is next, I believe...
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Mailman is a temping one. Little seems like someone I might enjoy, maybe someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              Mailman is a temping one. Little seems like someone I might enjoy, maybe someday.
              What you do with your mailman is none of my business, Teri! I'm sure there are forums out there for such things.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

haha. Should have expected that but I didn't. My Mailman's a douchebag though. Sticking parcels halfway in the mailbox while its raining! Still glad it was not a book...or mine at all. hahah

Comment

Lets just hope your mailman doesn't hang out on small press forums to see what his customers think of him...

Comment

Fuck him, he harms a single piece of packing tape on my packages box and I'll send the Murphman after him.

Comment

to leg hump him to death?
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No, Murph is quite overprotective. He is also quite stereotypical. Hates the Maillman(tried to get him already), hates cats, birds. Then theres the Jack Russell Sterotypes. Hes got them all down pat. lol

Comment

Fuck him, he harms a single piece of packing tape on my packages box and I'll send the Murphman after him.
                          And the horse he rode in on too - Don't Ever Forget The Horse

Comment

:O Siep, NO! You need to read UTD
                            I will, I will.
                            But because I have the feeling I'm really going to like it, I keep postponing.
                            But we covered that before...

sk

Comment

U don't want to read it because u think ull like it? Does not compute. Need more input Stephanie. ...couldn't resist.

Comment

No. 5 alive! At least he will be if the Short Circuit reboot happens.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X