No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're inspiring to give it asecond look, BW. Don't know when, but...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

147935175.JPG

Comment

and this...

101533845.jpg

just finished it a few moments ago. what a trip.
        Last edited by Xiabei; 04-03-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks for not spoiling this on me earlier squire.

The Talisman
          Spoiler!

Comment

Well, I just couldn't do it, Teri. You seemed to be having a hard enough time with it as it was.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well he got me through a good chunk, just hoping something good happens soon so I can continue at a decent rate. Saturday's and Sundays are when I can get the most reading done. No, work or tv to distract me when I am at work alone. Although I got about 2 hours in on writing a short story that I got inspired to write while walked my dog on that one night day we had like two weeks ago. lol. It's a good idea for a story I think but I am not sure It's coming out that well. I either suck or have no confidence, not sure which.

Comment

I'm sure King thought that about his writing at one point. Just keep trying, Teri.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thanks Squire. I dont like Shorts though. I don't like reading them but decided to try writing some again because theyre short so I won't lose my attention as easy. Can get more done while I try to figure out what the hell I am doing.

Comment

Keep on keeping on Teri, if the moment moves you to write, just do it mate

Comment

sk

Comment

Just finished BLOOD MERIDIAN by Cormac McCarthy. HOLY COW. Violent, poetic, touching, brutal, sad, raw. Just wormed its way into my top ten ever. Wow.
                        FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Today in the mail I got:
                          "Hi I'm A Social Disease" by Andersen Prunty
                          and
                          two versions of "The Bizarro Starter Kit" that I didn't have yet: Purple and Orange. Along with Blue, I believe that completes the set. As far as I know. Soo, tons of good material in there that will keep me occupied for a while.

Comment

Starting trojan odyssey by clive cussler. I'm ashamed this is the first book written by him for me

Comment

Painful. That's the only way to describe reading Urshurak. I looked at reviews that praised the book and they fell into two categories: 1) those that remember the book with fond nostalgia as the first fantasy book they read and 2) those who likened it to a D&D campaign with nonstop action and bloodshed, without all that boring character and story build up. I can accept the first category, but have no patience for the second. Regardless, it is indeed 3rd-rate fantasy; while there are one or two promising scenairos in the book, the writing is lifeless. Oh well....

Starting Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brian...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Currently reading Low Town by Daniel Polansky and will probably start another book soon as I tend to read two at once, maybe Good as Dead by Mark Billingham or Embassytown by Mieville or Blood Eagle by Craig Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X