X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

My next read will be "Blood Secrets" by Craig Jones which I picked up from Centipede Press while it was on sale. Have never read anything by this author and have never heard of this book; so, I'm not really sure what to expect. I figure if Centipede was willing to publish it, then it must be good. We shall see...
    It's a great read. I hadn't heard of it, either, before picking up a signed 1st HC a few years ago, and loved it -- so much so, that I picked up the later Centipede edition as well.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just finished reading the Suntup Gift Edition of Thomas Harris' "Red Dragon". This was my first time reading this novel and I enjoyed the heck out of it. The writing was really fantastic and the characters were all fleshed out and believable. Was also one of the rare exceptions, that I can think of, where I felt bad/sympathy for both the protagonist and the antagonist in the story. No happy endings for anyone really in this story. Makes me want to check out the semi-sequel, "Silence of the Lambs", which I have sadly never read. Am wondering how closely the movie and book match as I have seen the movie tons of times.

My next read will be "Blood Secrets" by Craig Jones which I picked up from Centipede Press while it was on sale. Have never read anything by this author and have never heard of this book; so, I'm not really sure what to expect. I figure if Centipede was willing to publish it, then it must be good. We shall see...

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I finished The Lone Ranger #4: Heritage of the Plains/Lone Star Renegade/Death's Head Vengance. I finished Spiders in the Daffodils by Nelson W. Pyles. Bottom line-Great plot, horrible editing. I gave SitD a two star review due to the many typos, etc... I'm going back to reading Stories To Be Whispered: The Collected Short Fiction of Cornell Woolrich Volume Two.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Good to know. My copy is scheduled to arrive tomorrow
    I’m waiting for the Thunderstorm edition, which both Jeff and Paul hinted on Twitter is a sure thing.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Glen Krisch View Post
    Just wrapped up Jeff Strand's Autumn Bleeds into Winter in two sittings. It's excellent. Another home run for Jeff.
    Good to know. My copy is scheduled to arrive tomorrow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X