No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favourite books of all time. It's a great choice to read, Squire. You will certainly love it!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Humm....Maybe I will move this up. Everyone seems to like it. You know Squire as men we never grow up. So technically your still a teenager.

Comment

As I've always said: "Getting older is a fact of life. But immaturity can last a lifetime!"
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
          I finally finished Double Feature over the weekend. Took me forever to get through it as I didn't enjoy it so it was drudgery to get through. The thing that I've noticed with the King Kids' books I've read (Heart-shaped Box, NOS4A2, DF) is that I don't really care about the characters. The one character I liked in DF was dead (don't worry, that isn't a spoiler).
          On to greener pastures. I've started The Green Mile which I've already one-third completed and also started Great Expectations.
          I gave up on it. It may be a good book, but I just wasn't getting into the story at all. Which reminds me, it's time to hit the library!

Comment

After saying I would do it for months, I finally start the Traveling Vampire Show today. Already just over a hundred pages and absolutely loving it.

Comment

One of my favorite books ever. Enjoy it. I am 126 pages into the original or as I like to say the cut up version of The Stand. So far I do like it as much as The uncut version.
              Originally posted by Theli View Post
              After saying I would do it for months, I finally start the Traveling Vampire Show today. Already just over a hundred pages and absolutely loving it.

Comment

I have only read the original The Stand. I enjoyed it quiet a bit, probably a top 5 book for me at this point. I may give the uncut version a go at some point.

Currently reading Red Moon by Benjamin Percy.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Love that book. I also like A Night in the Lonesome October.
                  MDH

Comment

Great choice! A five star read for me.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Since I finished Joe Hart's The Waiting and then starting and finishing Brian's Weak and Wounded I have decided to read Michael McBride's The Event, as well Turn Down The Lights
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I finished up Broken Homes so now I'm moving on to Dark Advent by Brian Hodge.

Comment

I'm currently reading Sycamore Row by John Grisham. I'm enjoy it (unexpectedly).

But up next I'm going to (finally) read The Mist (in Skeleton Crew) by Stephen King. I've heard it called his best short story, so I'm intrigued.

Comment

5am and 300 pages later and I'm done The Traveling Vampire show. Man was that an addictive read! Very enjoyable, and at times disturbing.

Comment

Just finished 'The Siren' by John Everson & now reading 'Desperation' by SK

Comment

I'm reading 'In Mint Condition', a horror anthology which contains my first published story

Comment

Working...
                                X